Welcome To aBlackWeb

The deputy misinterpreted the sound of an acorn striking the patrol vehicle as a gunshot.

I watched the whole thing.

Firstly salute to the young man who was able to speak in his voice about what happened on that day and the moments he was fearing for his life, whilst bullets were raining down on him as he was in the back of the car. When he said, I'll never call 911 ever again.... Yeah I felt that. That's almost like calling your executioner literally for him.

Secondly, I didn't even know yet again, further officers came after the first dunce cop was done emptying his clip, to again continue shooting into the vehicle. I mean it's exactly dumb meet dumber here. The WHOLE footage and sequence of events need to be be made public as this truly could have been a death by firing squad by those officers.

The main black attorney is fundamentally right on so many points touched. The one that resonated with me was about Marquise (ie the victim) and how the PD seem to be playing, "well no one got hurt so no harm, no foul". He articulated it well regarding the PTSD that veterans face when in action but wasn't hit upon. Or even immigrants from war torn countries, that again had gunfire all around them and the fear that can be ingrained upon them. Hopefully Marquise can get the help he needs.

Back