Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Do yall listen to the spinoff podcats
Mystery Crate once in awhile (especially when Billy is not on the episode), most of the Jim Brockmire pod and that’s about it.

I listen to Fullcast after dark during the College football season.

Probably should be listening to Basketball Illuminati, but my distaste for Amin and Anthony Mays from their “Count the Dings” days is preventing that. (Amin is great on the main show though, better than Stugotz)

I like South Beach sessions cause Dan is good at interviews

I think I actually follow them all besides Poscast cause I don't care that much about baseball to listen to a podcast about it lol

Damn, bcos of the show, I am usually pro University of Miami. But u guys are going up against my Houston Cougars, so…..

:readyforwar:

I fuck with Fancy Lad.....gonna miss him.

BTW: Anyone heard "Off the Looking Glass".....they're super annoying with pigeon-holing themselves into everything woman-based but the Aaliyah Boston interview was decent.

they're super annoying with pigeon-holing themselves into everything woman-based
confused-wth.gif

Listen to the pod.....it gets stale after a while. Hell, listen to Smetty on the regular show., or Kate on the Meadowlarkers. I get they are crusading for women, but EVERYTHING shouldn't be that line of thinking.....just like with Jamel Hill.

Back