The Dame Dash vs Lyor Cohen Thread

im 35 min into Lyor's interview

where is the fuck shit??

im more upset they didnt press him

they couldve played the clips dame said about him and asked him to address it

they let him weasel clean tf out

they getting soft up there at power
he kind of confirmed everything Dame was saying

Something def disingenuous about Lyor. You can just tell he full of shit. And i noticed he never said Tidal anytime he named the different streaming services. I think that was intentional.

I've hated that piece of shit ever since he came out of that building holding a boombox over his head playing that watered down Lasers album like a clown.

You know what? He doesn't know Dame Dash. Clearly. And he don't know us either. He knows what he thinks he knows which is why he keeps circling around us like a vulture. But enough of us knows who he is, and that's why he picks his battles scarcely.

He's a demon. A parasite. An outsider. A leech. His home is the synagogue of Satan.

1:48, "Now when you see somebody you gonna start stompin' before the dap,you're a stomp before the dap nigga"-Mal

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Joe is on several records talking about lyor. Can't wait to listen for his thoughts

Did you listen to Dame breakfast club interview?

Is he a culture vulture because he's white ? Or because Dame dont like him ? Whether you hate him or not Lyor helped Hip-Hop by breaking a lot of careers and he is a permanent staple in Hip-Hop whether you like it or not. Are his hands clean ? No but neither are Dame's or Hov's. The interview was dope and Lyor clearly dont like Dame.

Dame broke a lot of careers too and I dont blame him for getting on Lyor because Lyor is partly responsible for Dame and Jay splitting although Dame brought it upon himself, it's not easy for people to see within themselves and realise they're the problem. After all these years and Dame will still tell you with a straight face Jay-Z, Just Blaze, Clark Kent are to blame for everything and not the fact Dame burned a lot of bridges, has mental health issues, and shitted on a lot of people who were in the infancy of their careers and more.

Dame aint good at articulating himself and has outbursts because he thinks he's smarter and richer than everyone. Niggas is like the washed uncle who fell off and just bad mouths everything because it's not up to his standard not realising, he's still living in the past and nobody cares for what he has to say now. They just avoid him at cookouts.

"I shoulda been did it but I been in a daze though
I put friends over business end of the day though
But when friends, business interests as they go
Ain't nothin' left to say though
I guess we forgot what we came fo'

Fuck that guy and all the black label heads that is raping these rappers too and have been for a long time.

Cant blame this Cac when you have ppl like Baby and Puff and countless others doing the same thing

We need more Master Ps running shit. Dude gave rappers their money that they made

Master P is a true legend

Last edited:
Back