Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Cry Closet

Considering how shit is now I'm actually glad they have this. These kids don't know how to deal with their emotions or disconnect from the Internet. Shit its some grown adults who don't know how to disconnect from the internet.

Giving some of these kids a place to cry will probably help some of them not kill themselves or shoot their got damn school.

As weird as it is to me I realize these young folks NEED that shit.

It's an adult thing, too. Jobs call it the Wellness Room. Might have different names at different places as well. It's not something new.

Employees can go in there if they need a minute for whatever. I've been on jobs where people break, or snap, so I guess it has a purpose.

It's an adult thing, too. Jobs call it the Wellness Room. Might have different names at different places as well. It's not something new.

Employees can go in there if they need a minute for whatever. I've been on jobs where people break, or snap, so I guess it has a purpose.
My wife's job has that...lol, she be in there napping and calling me on the phone.

I'd give it a day at a public school here before they fuckin or gettin high in there

this is lame but I've always talked about a smash room....not like that...gotta tweak the wording

but yeah, schools and workplaces.....need a big sealed off room full of old office equipment and a choice of a bat, crowbar, or hammer

1 pass a day, 3 mins max......fuck it up

if people could just get it out you'd be surprised how quick they'd move on and focus

I'd give it a day at a public school here before they fuckin or gettin high in there

this is lame but I've always talked about a smash room....not like that...gotta tweak the wording

but yeah, schools and workplaces.....need a big sealed off room full of old office equipment and a choice of a bat, crowbar, or hammer

1 pass a day, 3 mins max......fuck it up

if people could just get it out you'd be surprised how quick they'd move on and focus

Dope idea but they’d never do it because of the liability if somebody gets hurt.

Maybe a workplace could do it if they make everybody sign waivers but I can’t see a school doing it.

You’d be surprised how many people are not equipped for that level of physical activity. Nobody wanna hear 60 yr old Paul crying bout how he fucked up his rotator cuff again.

yeah u right about a school....they just need a punching bag and some gloves

but grown folks can sign a waiver and put them goggles on

I'd even put a bluetooth speaker in that bitch

Back