Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Coolest Thing You Ever Seen In Your Life

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
What’s the coolest thing you ever seen in your life?

Me, I was about 10 years old sitting on my porch, I seen a fucking blue and green hornet, snatch a wasp out of mid air, then within a millisecond do a barrel roll into a small hole while holding the wasp…shit was like some real life nature Ace Combat shit....I think about that shit to this day….coolest shit I ever seen.

Between seeing dolphins swim with our ship while I was at sea in the Navy. They would dive when the ship listed fwd and jump when it listed backward. It was awesome.

And our ship was a part of an operation with Navy Seals and I was apart of the comms team…all I can say is…that shit was like a real life Call of Duty game.

Between seeing dolphins swim with our ship while I was at sea in the Navy. They would dive when the ship listed fwd and jump when it listed backward. It was awesome.

And our ship was a part of an operation with Navy Seals and I was apart of the comms team…all I can say is…that shit was like a real life Call of Duty game.
And to elaborate a little…my ship was the command ship so the team was embarked with us. Got to meet the team. Some of the coolest mfs on on the planet

Me and a female friend of mines were taking a late night drive one night, and we got to a wooded area, that looked like we shouldn't have been really driving on it... But it was well paved so we just kept going... Then there was a gate that was like do not enter.... But it wasn't locked...

So I got out and opened it, and got back in the car.... We was nervous as fuck and driving slow a shit.... Then like the woods broke and we were seeing a damaged dam or something. It was weird as fuck. Like I was definitely fried that night.... But to this day I cannot accurately describe what I saw that night. Like if I ever catch up with her, I'll ask her what she thought it was..

We kept driving for a while and I kept thinking it looked like a stage from a first person shooter. We got out for a second... Walked around...and I did find evidence that niggaz came out there for target practice. So that explained the lock being gone..... But from an unexpected visual perspective... That shit was surreal as fuck. If felt like we were in a movie or something

Seeing Niagra Falls as a kid was fuckin wild! I remember reading as a kid some asshole went off the falls in a barrel or some shit 😆

I've seen the one on the New York side but I hear the Canadian side is better.

Not the coolest thing ever but it was dope as fuck

Back