Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test
Well there you have it.

:js4:

Why do you guys keep doing this? If a bunch of strangers online can come to the conclusion ol girl is annoying af it's a her problem. Doesn't have to be deeper than that.

Annoying is one thing but I'm talking specifically about the level of vitriol directed towards her. There are whole think-piece hate articles about her and that's weird.

It's not like she's the only annoying almost celebrity out there so it must be something else about her that triggers people so deeply.

Annoying is one thing but I'm talking specifically about the level of vitriol directed towards her. There are whole think-piece hate articles about her and that's weird.

It's not like she's the only annoying almost celebrity out there so it must be something else about her that triggers people so deeply.
She's the only one that keeps making it an issue. Why do we have to care? Cause she's a celebrity? People are shitty. All her issues are just facts of life you have to deal with.

Yes kids repeat the wild fucked up shit they hear at home, yes we all grew up with a shitty adult that shouldn't have been in the classroom, yes bosses have favorites in people they dislike in the workplace, yes Hollywood is a very exclusive, cliqued up group.

Go seek therapy if you can't deal not clout.

Fk Shannon and that production for even putting her up there. I was cool with katt and Monique being anomalies but if they're just gonna put up black celebrities on bullshit to run up views it needs to be called into question especially since his benefactors are white.

She mammal still hasn’t apologized to Myron Rolle.

Claiming autism to cover the fact that you suck as a person is some bullshit. I got three severely autistic nephews. Shit ain’t right she can exploit this shit.

Fuck this she-mammal.

Also, I wanna add on that therapy and getting help is expensive and at the time I didn’t have the money to spend on trying to fix myself

Therefore, I can understand somebody, noticing some things about themselves, but not going to the doctor because of how much money it’s gonna cost them

Also, I wanna add on that therapy and getting help is expensive and at the time I didn’t have the money to spend on trying to fix myself

Therefore, I can understand somebody, noticing some things about themselves, but not going to the doctor because of how much money it’s gonna cost them
Your financial issues are your financial issues I'm not gonna speak to that.

Speaking to Amandas case tho you can't loudly proclaim you have a medical issue then get mad when someone asks if you've actually been diagnosed. It was a valid question. And people have a right to be annoyed that she had the nerve to lie about it.

@Elzo69Renaissance 🤣😂

:sup:Where is Harry & Moo Berry man

@Elzo69Renaissance 🤣😂

:sup:Where is Harry & Moo Berry man
Last I heard Alfies sister is like a VP of a software company and is married living in ATL

We all know about Amanda

Alfie is a rapper banging rolling 60s and living in LA he recently did some voice acting on a cartoon on top of being a garbage rapper

Dee Dee is a cop somewhere in Georgia

Not too sure about Goo I can look it up

Not even sure how and why I know this info

She's aggressively annoying though.

She's not just offputting. She's the kind of person that tries to make is seem like you're wrong to not like her.

I don't really care about her one way or another, but it's weird to see someone act like they can't understand why she isn't liked when literally the only thing we ever see from her is her being unlikable.

If I'm wrong, post a clip of her being pleasant.

Back