Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actually I don’t think I was thinking too deep, because the best man is meta.

I’m sure that the person who makes these movies is a writer and Harper is a writer and the OG movie is about a book within a movie.

Then the sequel is about a sequel to the book and then this new show is a movie/show about a book becoming a movie.

Actually I don’t think I was thinking too deep, because the best man is meta.

I’m sure that the person who makes these movies is a writer and Harper is a writer and the OG movie is about a book within a movie.

Then the sequel is about a sequel to the book and then this new show is a movie/show about a book becoming a movie.

:smh:

Cause you trying to sound deep, but ain't

So you bring up some random shit from 3 years ago...... :lol10:

How long you had that tucked in the chamber.......:lol10:

ight b, you got it. lol

Loved it, unexpectedly.

I don’t get the Harp hate though. I mean, he’s not the best person, but he’s no worse than any of the other characters.

Lance cheated on Mia a million times and in this he’s fucking everything in sight and going raw 25% of the time. Then he almost pushed his son to suicide.

Shelby didn't tell Q about their daughter until she was 10.

Robyn was having an emotional fling with mushroom boy and bringing their kid around him. Then moved their daughter to Africa, smh. I don’t care how bad Harp is, you don’t get a nigga back like that.

Jordan been offering the twat to Harp since college.

Q left ol’ girl at the alter after cheating with Shelby the night before.

And not to mention, all these niggas are eskimo brothers and sisters, lol.

Harp been trying to fuck Jordan but married to Robyn but they still cool.

Harp fucked Mia who was married to Lance and they still cool. So much so that Harp named his daughter Mia, smh.

Merch is married and his ex Shelby, who he was presumably fucking for years, is now married to Q and they all still friends.

And even after all of that I’m sure I’m missing something.

shelby hiding the fact kennedy was Q's daughter for 10 years was incredibly fucked up and i'm shocked only Harp mentioned how foul she was (at least from what i remember, i only watched the series once)
Q ain’t even act like he cared at all that she kept that from him. “My daughter is your daughter, now let’s jump on FaceTime and break it to her virtually.” 😂

shelby hiding the fact kennedy was Q's daughter for 10 years was incredibly fucked up and i'm shocked only Harp mentioned how foul she was (at least from what i remember, i only watched the series once)
Harp was the only one that said something. But i thought it was said or some inundo in the movie

Slow burn. And took some time to grow on me, but by the end of Episode 6, I was locked in and I'm glad I hung in there.

I really dug the series and definitely think it was a better look after being slightly let down by the sequel

Back