Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goddamn that season finale. Richie's right. Carm can't accept something good in his life. But his upbringing has something to do with why he's wired that way. That argument between Carm and Richie was gold. Carm listening to that voicemail from Claire was heartbreaking

The Bear is operating on a different level. Succession was operating like that. It's a good reminder that there's quality television being created amidst a sea of shit lol

Just started watching the 1st season of "The Bear". I'm on ep. 4 and that scene at the kids party where everyone was ktfo...geezus crust. Lol

64f683359a136a5ef370fd6fbc822cf1be462306.gifv

085d81277e8ce4c8f51867ea37d2ef6271971a94.gifv

Just started watching the 1st season of "The Bear". I'm on ep. 4 and that scene at the kids party where everyone was ktfo...geezus crust. Lol

This shyt is so good. Bout to finish season 1. I literally slept on this.

That whole scene was intense af. I see why Carmy became an alcoholic.

Also Mikey constantly yelling "MA! MA!..." after she drove the car thru the front door was triggering me mayne. The situation was already bad enuff, but that shyt just added to it. But the acting overall in that episode...my gawd. Some of the best acting I've seen in a long time

Back