Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Bastard Son & The Devil Himself (CANCELED After 1 Season)

So in your opinion is this show worth watching or no.
It was a cool sci-fi series for what it was, some annoying parts but enough to hold interest. I'm just not with the gay stuff tho, can't watch shit nowadays without being blindsided by it. On top of that dude supposed to be 16 so idk how that's cool. I'm sure if one doesn't care bout stuff like that it's ok to watch.

It was a cool sci-fi series for what it was, some annoying parts but enough to hold interest. I'm just not with the gay stuff tho, can't watch shit nowadays without being blindsided by it. On top of that dude supposed to be 16 so idk how that's cool. I'm sure if one doesn't care bout stuff like that it's ok to watch.

The gay dude falling in love with him threw me but when they went over his story it actually made sense or I wanted it to because I was already in too deep.

This has to be one of the most stupid and confusing shows I ever seen.

Lol like I don't know why these witches got beef. I don't know how this breh Nathan father just pops up and dips on him.
Fuck this show high key.

Finished it
Lol at sneaking away when everyone's distracted. Loved his speech. He was like fuck off I don't care about my so called horrible murderous dad

I feel like that scene of her running down the hallway was more intense and frightening in the book. They didn't do a great job of implementing it

Couldn't he just get the blood that was spilled everywhere from the broken vial? That whole thing didn't make sense. For a show that doesn't mind delving into some nasty stuff that plot hole was dumb but I guess they did that so his father could give him his blood

Lol of course the prophecy wasn't about him

Damn he's going to really powerful if he eats that heart

So Gabriele is into the 17 year old and Mercury is into little boys

Finished it
So Gabriele is into the 17 year old and Mercury is into little boys

It was both taught behavior and him having an emotional attachment to broken boys because of how he grew up with the constant mind wipe shit. There was always another broken boy that would come then go. That was his only consistency in life.

It was both taught behavior and him having an emotional attachment to broken boys because of how he grew up with the constant mind wipe shit. There was always another broken boy that would come then go. That was his only consistency in life.
Oh I understood where they were going with it but still yuck

It's getting good reviews. Hopefully Netflix do not cancel it too early like they have been doing lately.
I've noticed this. Turning into SyFy channel with constantly canceling
It sucks. Netflix noticed new shows bring in the most viewers. They noticed once a show gets past the 1-2 seasons, cast and production starts getting more expensive and viewers for those shows start getting less (unless itā€™s a HIT show).
Smh

Strange as hell considering it's not expensive and actually has great reviews

Netflix turning into Syfy. Maybe one of the other streaming services will pick it up. I remember fans had a plane fly over amazon headquarters to pick up Expanse

Back