Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Knew someone from Louisiana was gonna ask, lol. My physical therapist asked the same thing and he is from there as well.

The below is pork based. Ill sometimes make a second dish without pork for those who dont eat it.

I use pork fat to cook everything in below. Also chick stock , which you dont see. I sometimes will make my own stock. I also add fresh chopped tomatoes usually.

View attachment 1285735

View attachment 1285736
Rice looks a little gummy. Looks good as hell though

I asked if she did. That was all. You and the others seemed to have read something else

Could have just responded with a yes or no and kept it moving
I forget you inquisitive for the sake of being inquisitive

It sounded like slander and her tits to big for unnecessary slander imo

Lol. There is a reason you dont post in the cooking thread anymore. They ran you off
You say ran off, I say called up

That pot looks like the end result of a tiktok for mixing 90's candies

You say ran off, I say called up

That pot looks like the end result of a tiktok for mixing 90's candies
This is an unfair battle. This like an out of shape fan critizing a player from the bleachers . You know what I do but i dont know what you do. Your cooking doesnt exist. Probably for good reason. All I know is you eat cereal with ice.

Sad world we living in

lol

Haven't really been in here that much in a few months, so I'm just now noticing the title change.

So if it hasn't happened already, somebody needs to get at Angel Reese on twitter or whatever and let her know we've got a whole thread named after her.

She'd be a welcome addition to the board.

This is an unfair battle. This like an out of shape fan critizing a player from the bleachers . You know what I do but i dont know what you do. Your cooking doesnt exist. Probably for good reason. All I know is you eat cereal with ice.

Sad world we living in
Butt from scratch is still butt 🗣

Even you acknowledged that pot was subpar. You mad cause we noticed it
:hahaha:

Back