Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Listening to some female artists. Specifically non singles and B side tracks.

I don't think Nicki is that nice. But also witnessing a lot women biting her style. Well at least more than I previously noticed.

These beats out here giving Meg crazy work. She's struggling, nowhere near as bad as Chicago rappers but still. Her and DaBaby are the same coin.

Kelly Rowland.... I don't see what everybody sees.

Hayley Williams is better than the stat sheet shows

Solange and Keyshia Cole didn't get the label push they deserved.

Listening to some female artists. Specifically non singles and B side tracks.

I don't think Nicki is that nice. But also witnessing a lot women biting her style. Well at least more than I previously noticed.

These beats out here giving Meg crazy work. She's struggling, nowhere near as bad as Chicago rappers but still. Her and DaBaby are the same coin.

Kelly Rowland.... I don't see what everybody sees.

Hayley Williams is better than the stat sheet shows

Solange and Keyshia Cole didn't get the label push they deserved.
Solange have one of my favorite all time albums.

Naw. I dont like those type of headphones. Ear buds dont really stay in my ear. I need the air buds that also wrap around the ear.
There are ear buds that kind of stick in your ear instead of just hanging. Like the airpods. They come in different sizes so you can get a snug fit

Anyone ran into a person randomly selling air buds recently? This like the second time within 2 weeks at 2 different places that are like 30mins apart. 2 weeks ago, I was at the mall going back to my ride. Dude walks up to me asking if I wanted to buy some air pods.

Couple days ago, im leaving the gym and a dude in a truck tells me he is selling air pods.
Gym? He stealing them out of lockers…

Lol, watching this documentary on Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider, all I can think is...

"Did you take the money though?"

This is all facts, there’s a dual sense of both satisfaction and horror when you open yourself to a new perception.

Even more so when it’s a perception that you can’t embody because you just don’t have the tools to, but it’s a perception that you can understand can both exist and exist from a stand point of, those that do it, don’t do it maliciously.

That being said, the older I get and the more wisdom I gain. I understand more why people are closed minded. Somewhere along the line I chose to open my mind and I have inability to close it.

But, its also hell to be open to the understanding of, I don’t fucking know, and until I know, I’ll both be and act in ignorance, and, I’ll have to find a way to forgive myself when I do know.

More than a handful took the money

It seems like child stars are the products of failed dreams of their parents.

And their parents desperately want their children to be special.

And everyone knows this and they willingly let their children be in used, abused and spit out but then say, "I was there the whole time."

I am like, "If you treat your kid like a prostitute... what do you expect to happen?"

It's a cycle too. The kids get paid to be used and spit out and then as adults they get paid to tell their story of being used and spit out.

Sanctions huh?

Makes you wonder why war? Right, when none of these billionaire multi national corporations care anymore. Everyone’s hand is in the same pot, why war? That’s the part that’s scary cause down here we still care about race and religion. They don’t seem to care anymore. Being rich used to mean power and influence. But when they are all equally powerful and have influence. What’s the point of this game anymore?

I remember I was working for Comcast and comcast told customers they were raising rates because certain cable channels were asking for more money. I went and looked, all of them were own by universal. How do you charge yourself more money to stream yourself?

Lol, watching this documentary on Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider, all I can think is...

"Did you take the money though?"
I’m convinced Ariana took the money. As powerful as she is, I would have expected her to speak up a long time ago. The only thing stopping her is that fact coming out.

I’m convinced Ariana took the money. As powerful as she is, I would have expected her to speak up a long time ago. The only thing stopping her is that fact coming out.

Let's be honest about how getting used and abused works...

If you come out ahead, you don't dwell on it as much as the motherfuckers that got spat out.

She played along with Dan's feet obsession, got a recording contract, became the biggest female popstar outside of Taylor Swift, she's out here wrecking marriages with her money and power.

It's the same way women that stay married to rich and powerful men for 20 years, having their babies, despite being cheated on, beat on and etc.

When there's a life of success and comfort on the horizon, people will put up with a lot of shit that others only reflect on when they ain't get to the promise land.

You can be the worst motherfucker on Earth, but if you are the pathway for someone to get what they truly want, then you are an angel.

Back