Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Sittin in the beamer listening to Sirius and da baby comes on. His voice sounded a bit unfamiliar to me. I kinda "forgot" about him because I haven't heard his voice as frequently as I used to... because he got "canceled". The lgbt wanted him canceled and hip hop community allowed it. This is where its at. White liberals controlling who we support. Remember the baby ain't one of these nushmouth mumble rappers, he actually got popular because he CAN RAP. We..yall allowed people who don't give a fuck about hip hop culture to take away one of our actual rappers because they say so. Disgusting

Sittin in the beamer listening to Sirius and da baby comes on. His voice sounded a bit unfamiliar to me. I kinda "forgot" about him because I haven't heard his voice as frequently as I used to... because he got "canceled". The lgbt wanted him canceled and hip hop community allowed it. This is where its at. White liberals controlling who we support. Remember the baby ain't one of these nushmouth mumble rappers, he actually got popular because he CAN RAP. We..yall allowed people who don't give a fuck about hip hop culture to take away one of our actual rappers because they say so. Disgusting
Not over da baby brah.

Not over da baby brah.
Nah not over fake gay outrage

its-da-principalities-big-worm.gif

I think it was more so people said his flow sounds the same on every beat. His music started to get repetitive to many. But he hasnt stopped making music. He just hasnt had a big hit in a while. He did come out with a song that had like a club beat. Cant remember the name

I think it was more so people said his flow sounds the same on every beat. His music started to get repetitive to many.
Ehh fans ain't that sophisticated.
I doubt his music had anything to do with his cancellation, based on whats out and been out for the last 25 years. White liberal influence/social media influence is what did it. It will happen again to a rapper with a completely different style

Anyone ran into a person randomly selling air buds recently? This like the second time within 2 weeks at 2 different places that are like 30mins apart. 2 weeks ago, I was at the mall going back to my ride. Dude walks up to me asking if I wanted to buy some air pods.

Couple days ago, im leaving the gym and a dude in a truck tells me he is selling air pods.

Anyone ran into a person randomly selling air buds recently? This like the second time within 2 weeks at 2 different places that are like 30mins apart. 2 weeks ago, I was at the mall going back to my ride. Dude walks up to me asking if I wanted to buy some air pods.

Couple days ago, im leaving the gym and a dude in a truck tells me he is selling air pods.
Tryna get rid of that temu overstock

So did you buy em?

Sittin in the beamer listening to Sirius and da baby comes on. His voice sounded a bit unfamiliar to me. I kinda "forgot" about him because I haven't heard his voice as frequently as I used to... because he got "canceled". The lgbt wanted him canceled and hip hop community allowed it. This is where it’s at. White liberals controlling who we support. Remember the baby ain't one of these nushmouth mumble rappers, he actually got popular because he CAN RAP. We..yall allowed people who don't give a fuck about hip hop culture to take away one of our actual rappers because they say so. Disgusting
A different perspective is that those same people that canceled him are the same people that made you believe he was out here more than he was.

And then they just stoped doing that, and he went back to the same audience he had before them. People aren’t really fans of artist as much are they are fans of movements.

A movement can be stopped by those that created it. Thats why they play ball, that’s why artist like Boosie or country Wayne stick to and cultivate their audience. Someone who is into boosie or Wayne are into boosie and Wayne and don’t need to be told to be into them.

The first A.I corporate executive is around the corner and it’s gonna fuck high earning people up. When A.I lawyers and accountants hit the streets. It’s gone be crazy.

Those are the reasons behind all this data collection.

Think dude from the clippers gonna be the first with a A.I GM

@Eartha Clit you came across my mind, I hope things have evened out for you in your pursuit of cultivating young minds. We need more teachers like you that want to make a difference and care to make a difference.

Back