Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Question for you social people, because the internet isn’t real, and I personally don’t affiliate myself with people that don’t meet my high expectations. I have a question that I can’t answer but would like to know the answer to.

Is there really this high a level of trains being ran on women as reported on the internet? My outside/looking in view, there seems to be a flippancy about indulging in running trains. Two man missions as the kids call it

Question for you social people, because the internet isn’t real, and I personally don’t affiliate myself with people that don’t meet my high expectations. I have a question that I can’t answer but would like to know the answer to.

Is there really this high a level of trains being ran on women as reported on the internet? My outside/looking in view, there seems to be a flippancy about indulging in running trains. Two man missions as the kids call it
🤔

🙄😒

The rodeo is quite active... how soon they finish the show is not a decision we can make for them

Back