Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Academy names Lauryn Hill, Missy Elliott, Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj as the female rappers that transformed the game the most

Makes sense. Even tho there’s a lot more Nicki and Kim clones than Ms. Hill and Missy.

How many classics foxy dropped?
I ain't said shit about classics I'm talking about actually putting out projects... Foxy has at least 3 if not 4 projects she put out during her run. Lauryn dropped 1 project and didn't do shit else afterwards.

That's like if Jay-Z, Nas, Em, Cube, etc., only put out 1 album over 25+ yrs ago and getting praised for being a trendsetter.

I ain't said shit about classics I'm talking about actually putting out projects... Foxy has at least 3 if not 4 projects she put out during her run. Lauryn dropped 1 project and didn't do shit else afterwards.

That's like if Jay-Z, Nas, Em, Cube, etc., only put out 1 album over 25+ yrs ago and getting praised for being a trendsetter.
So she has no classics, nothing foxy has put out comes close to lauryn's fugees stuff or her solo joint so how is she more influential. Foxy not wasn't even the top chick of her era

Da Brat and Latifah needs to be there nikki is a bot... and as much as i love lauryn she rapped less than biggie

🏃🏿‍♂️

Back