Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW Podcast

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
We currently have a podcast in the works, at the moment it's going to be hosted by me and @Race Jones , with @Dupacalypse either taking my place or being a fill in host from time to time.

We're leaning towards making it a (dating/sex/relationship) type podcast , but we plan on discussing other topics as well such as gender roles/race/ etc.

I want yall to drop topics/questions that yall want us to discuss on the podcast.

Also, we were thinking about doing a strawberry letter type thing, where yall anonymously drop stories that's currently going on in your relationship or real life and we'll give you the best advice we can.

The first ep will be prerecorded and the one's following will be done live. I'll drop the info when we get to the point so yall can tune in and/or call us to join the show.

Holy shit, I know me and tmk can't be on at the same time talking about gender roles...'k';,'k';,:laff:

Yall not gonna discuss MUSIC??

giphy.gif

Is this a hiphop forum?

Or is this "A Black Web" website with a general music subforum?
head-explodes-confetti-o.gif

This isn't a music forum, this is a BLACK forum. We discuss an array of topics on here, but ofc music is one of them.

Hmm does utilizing or not utilizing social media impact someone wanting to get to know someone?

What's a deal breaker in 2017 for new couples?

Has dating sites/apps become just as or more effective in meeting someone as opposed to trying to talk to someone in person?

Toys: What's some options that could help spice up the bedroom?

I don't know just random questions lol

Ironmayne just made me thought of a good one...

Topic: Has social sites done more harm than good to relationships?

oooh, can i speak on some positive Law of Attraction, Mental power type ish?

Yea, we're gonna prerecord the 1st ep, after that the show's will be live so you'll be able to call in.

Back