Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (See you in 24-25)

I wonder if it's hubris or reverence that makes Ham think he can make Russ work with this squad.

I wonder if it's hubris or reverence that makes Ham think he can make Russ work with this squad.

What choice he have?

If you sit him he'll be distraction all season. If they didn't want to deal with him hould've told him to stay home until he's traded or waived him and eat his contract.

Nobody in that locker room, in that front office, think Russell Westbrook can work lol.

They just gotta ride his contract out.

Last edited:
Sad Russ going out like this. I really don't know if he will be signed by another team for next season, even at the minimum. No championship squad will take a chance and no rebuilding team will get him either. The irony if one of the teams that reach out to him next season are the Wizards.

Just saw the Russ post game interview from last night and I mostly hate Russ and have no sympathy for him for this reason

just like his entire career and even as he’s gotten older and on the decline he refuses to be accountable for anything.

the way he answers questions is fucking horrible and it’s a very nonchalant arrogant attitude and it’s been the entire time.

he refuses to buy into any way that isn’t his way. He has too much of an ego to come off the bench, he is so arrogant when he’s on the court to where he can get in other’s faces or provoke someone else but if it happens to him he gets mad

y’all see more from Russ than even I do so I really understand why probably 95% of laker fans hate him

Lol I actually feel for y’all man I really do

I feel like he feels like he owes it to him to try and make it work He better try within 8 more games to have him him come off the bench. Ham wasn’t there last year but everyone mostly was. Nobody wants to go through watching every game excited that the lakers are even winning again.

Yeah I know Russ isn’t the only issue with this team but he’s not giving you much and the fans are gonna get on him for lack of performance for 44 mil and make just the morale during games even worse when Russ steps outta bounds or shoots horribly or makes a typical low IQ play

That lack of accountability and aloof attitude makes me furious yo lol

I feel like he feels like he owes it to him to try and make it work He better try within 8 more games to have him him come off the bench. Ham wasn’t there last year but everyone mostly was. Nobody wants to go through watching every game excited that the lakers are even winning again.

Yeah I know Russ isn’t the only issue with this team but he’s not giving you much and the fans are gonna get on him for lack of performance for 47 mil and make just the morale during games even worse when Russ steps outta bounds or shoots horribly or makes a typical low IQ play

That lack of accountability and aloof attitude makes me furious yo lol

Fixed that contract number for you

Back