Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (See you in 24-25)

THT back and looked good. I think at this point any one of us can play an NBA game right now and not turn the ball over as much as Russ is doing

Man, if THT's three point shot is for real, this kid is going to be a problem.... Waiting to see how a lineup with him, Westbrook and Lebron works...

Someone on Twitter said it’s depressing watching this Laker team play defense after the defensive teams we got to watch last year and especially the championship year….

I keep saying I wanna give this team at least until the all star break and we’re fully healthy to really judge them…but at this point in the season they kinda hard to watch

Someone on Twitter said it’s depressing watching this Laker team play defense after the defensive teams we got to watch last year and especially the championship year….

I keep saying I wanna give this team at least until the all star break and we’re fully healthy to really judge them…but at this point in the season they kinda hard to watch
I really think this season is over. Not sure who you can trade to get immediate help. But you traded all your depth for westbrook and his contract pretty much stopped you from resigning Caruso due to the luxury tax. They can’t shoot or play defense

I really think this season is over. Not sure who you can trade to get immediate help. But you traded all your depth for westbrook and his contract pretty much stopped you from resigning Caruso due to the luxury tax. They can’t shoot or play defense

I’m trying to hold out hope but you might be right.

We’re asking too much of a 37 year old Lebron. AD as great as he is, is frustrating to watch. Offensively you’d think he was a guard or small forward the way he’s always on the perimeter.

One of the things I have my fingers crossed is that Russ starts figuring it out and playing well later in the season like he did the last couple years. Cuz right now he’s a mess.

I don’t want Vogel to get fired, but if he does, I won’t feel bad for him at all. Dude is not helping himself. I know the deck was/is stacked against him, but that is not enough of a reason for him to shoot himself in the foot every game, smh.

My god, I wish we did the Hield deal, smh.

I don’t want Vogel to get fired, but if he does, I won’t feel bad for him at all. Dude is not helping himself. I know the deck was/is stacked against him, but that is not enough of a reason for him to shoot himself in the foot every game, smh.

My god, I wish we did the Hield deal, smh.

I said months ago they should fire Vogel because he cant coach/run a squad like the Lakers current roster. Losing games for fun.

Hield? Lebron James.

I don’t see Frank getting fired at this time

but if he were, do y’all think Phil Handy could be a good guy to step up? I know he has the respect of all the players but I don’t know if the league just sees him as a player development guy.

I don’t see Frank getting fired at this time

but if he were, do y’all think Phil Handy could be a good guy to step up? I know he has the respect of all the players but I don’t know if the league just sees him as a player development guy.
Would hope he gets his chance sometime. Not sure this is the type of team that would suit him as a first time head coach.

The Westbrook-Ellington-Monk-AD-Howard lineup was awesome tonight. They pretty much won us the game. Nice blend of spacing and defense (at least tonight).

Back