Welcome To aBlackWeb

That Time U Almost Died..

Botched deal. Buddy pulled a gun and my boy who was next to me was able to hit the gun downwards and we took flight ducking shots through the woods. One of the many dumb ass situations as a teen. Dont think I could run anywhere close to that in my mid 30s.

I dont remember if i told this story but i almost drowned in hawaii

So i decide to go to that beach if that link is working. Well they talkign bout the best under water views is 100 yards from the beach. Im like bet, grab my snorkel, fins mask and start swimming. Well the waves was kinda crazy that day. Im trying to swim out waves crashing on me only bout 20-30 yards out. I literally had to grab and hold on to his kids surfboard and tell him "pls hold up let me catch my breath to swim back"

People i knew in Jersey had jumped an autistic kid and for some reason he could only ID me as being involved even tho I didn’t lay a hand on him.

So like 5 Brolic niggaz was traveling around in a A-Team van looking to murder me

Luckily, fuck shit I did in another instance got me sent back to South Carolina

I acted mad that I was being sent back, but holy shit was I happy

I dont remember if i told this story but i almost drowned in hawaii

So i decide to go to that beach if that link is working. Well they talkign bout the best under water views is 100 yards from the beach. Im like bet, grab my snorkel, fins mask and start swimming. Well the waves was kinda crazy that day. Im trying to swim out waves crashing on me only bout 20-30 yards out. I literally had to grab and hold on to his kids surfboard and tell him "pls hold up let me catch my breath to swim back"

Back