Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Texas public schools required by law to display “In God We Trust” signs

The crazy part about this shit is these assholes have their own private schools they can send their kids to to learn whatever the fuck nonsense they want to teach them but that's not good enough - they want everybody's kids indoctrinated to their bullshit.

These same fuckers are out here making corporal punishment legal in public schools again...

Like... if you want to abuse your own children go for it but why do you want to make sure all kids will be abused? Why is that your life's work?

These Christians are sick in the head. Yeah I said it.

Unless it's a religious school, it doesnt belong there. There are families that believe in a god.. there are some that don't.

I dont think it should be on the money either personally
So there’s literally nothing unlawful in the secular realm about displaying the sign, nor anything immoral in the words themselves, it’s just that a few people might not like the words displayed? In a country where God is mentioned in the constitution of every state, especially in Texas, and where it’s literally lawful to display the signs, it’s wrong for these words in that order should ever be displayed in a school. Lol.

So there’s literally nothing unlawful in the secular realm about displaying the sign, nor anything immoral in the words themselves, it’s just that a few people might not like the words? In a country where God is mentioned in the constitution of every state, especially in Texas why anyone would even let something like this remotely bother them is beyond me.

It shouldn't be. For a country that claims to be a melting pot of all sorts of cultures and creeds its silly to mention any god when there are folks that may not believe. Education should be secular. As you probably know, it's not going to stop with the displaying of signs.

Keep religion out of politics/government and keep it out of schools imo

Back