Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas man accused of leaving date, killing parking lot scammer, then returning to restaurant

Killmonger

A Texas man who learned he had been scammed out of $40 by a fake parking attendant left his date inside a Houston restaurant, retrieved a gun from his car and allegedly fatally shot the man before returning for dinner, according to court records.

Erick Aguirre faces murder charges in the April 11 death of 46-year-old Elliot Nix. Aguirre appeared in court on Thursday, and a judge set his bond at $200,000. His attorney, Brent Mayr, declined to comment.

Aguirre, 29, allegedly told his date that "everything was fine" and that he just scared the man after returning to the Rodeo Goat restaurant from the parking lot in the East Downtown neighborhood, known as EaDo. They then started walking to a table but left to eat someplace else after Aguirre looked uncomfortable, according to court records.

Aguirre’s date contacted police two days later after police had released photos of the couple, who had been identified by tips to Crime Stoppers.
Rest of the article: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-man-accused-leaving-date-192053332.html

I know I can’t be the only one who thought of American Gangster…

She flipped on him quick.
I don't think they were going to work out.

Whenever I read about people committing crimes so casually, I always wonder what else have they gotten away with

Back