Welcome To aBlackWeb

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says 'African Americans who have not been vaccinated' are driving covid surge

lol

silly crackas

lookin at the comments of almost any news post regarding covid (at least in my area) them bumfucks blaming the spike on illegals crossin the boarder

lol

silly crackas

lookin at the comments of almost any news post regarding covid (at least in my area) them bumfucks blaming the spike on illegals crossin the boarder

Bruh in my local articles they blame the immigrants then say it’s a ploy by the media to keep us scared some Joe Biden shit

Everything bad in america is the fault of illegals or blk ppl....according to racist cacs

Unless we become the majority and take over shit aint gon change. Already got the Asian and Non-black Latino crowd passing us up.

Last edited:
Unless we become the majority and take over shit aint gon change. Already got the Asian and Non-Latino crowd passing us up.
What non-Latino crowd? White's pop is declining slowly, ethnicity wise Latinos whether of Native decent, black or white (so whites Latinos keeping whites from really dropping) are continuing to rise, Asians are increasing especially of Indian and I believe Burmese decent. Blacks up a little but not like everyone else

Last edited:
What non-Latino crowd? White's pop is declining, ethnicity wise Latinos whether of Native decent, black or white are continuing to rise, Asians are increasing especially of Indian and I believe Burmese decent are up. Blacks up a little but not like everyone else

Meant to say white Latinos (non black Latinos)

While yeah a bunch f black ppl have irrational but understood fears about the vaccine,there's a bunch of trumptards and "This is Merica" ,"they wanna take ur guns" mutha fuckas not vaccinated too

Back