Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tesla slashed the price of the Model 3 Performance

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
  • The Tesla Model 3 Performance sedan got a $5,000 price cut on Friday.
  • The electric-car company originally offered this version of its entry-level sedan with the option of a "performance upgrade" package, priced at $5,000.
  • That feature is now included with the Model 3 Performance, effectively lowering the base price of that version from $69,000 to $64,000.
  • A Tesla spokesperson confirmed the price change to Business Insider on Friday.
  • CEO Elon Musk said customers who ordered or took delivery of the Model 3 Performance with the performance upgrade package before the price change will receive their choice of a $5,000 refund or free Supercharging for life.
The Tesla Model 3 Performance sedan got a $5,000 price cut on Friday.

The electric-car company originally offered this version of its entry-level sedan with the option of a "performance upgrade" package, which was priced at $5,000. The performance upgrade package includes 20-inch wheels, a carbon-fiber decklid spoiler, lowered suspension, and quicker acceleration, among other items.

That package is now included as a standard feature with the Model 3 Performance, effectively lowering the base price of that version of the car from $69,000 to $64,000 before incentives.

A Tesla spokesperson on Friday offered this statement to Business Insider on the price change.

"We periodically adjust available options and packages in order to simplify our product offering and deliver the best possible driving experience to customers."

The price drop riled up some customers who ordered the Model 3 Performance with the performance upgrade package, or took delivery before Friday's price cut. Several reached out to CEO Elon Musk directly on Twitter. Musk said those customers can choose between a $5,000 refund or free Supercharging for life.

so drop the price on cars that you lying that your are making but now cant deliver?

am i the only one following them this closely?

so drop the price on cars that you lying that your are making but now cant deliver?

am i the only one following them this closely?
Lol i was going to say what's the point of a price cut on cars that aren't being manufactured, or have they started to actually hit their production targets?

Lol i was going to say what's the point of a price cut on cars that aren't being manufactured, or have they started to actually hit their production targets?
thing is.....they cut alot fo corners to make goals and still lie about it.
like they trynna stop having alot of colors...takes time to paint.
they not doing all the testing it needs, like crash and road tests. thats why the thermal runaway shit is being investigated.
its alot of shit with tesla.....
and as soon as things get thick....he does some other fuck shit to distract.

thing is.....they cut alot fo corners to make goals and still lie about it.
like they trynna stop having alot of colors...takes time to paint.
they not doing all the testing it needs, like crash and road tests. thats why the thermal runaway shit is being investigated.
its alot of shit with tesla.....
and as soon as things get thick....he does some other fuck shit to distract.
It's a shame because i like the design of the Model S and it's good for the environment but the company is just not run well. A great idea being poorly executed

It's a shame because i like the design of the Model S and it's good for the environment but the company is just not run well. A great idea being poorly executed
same shit i say about lavar ball until i found out hes not the brains behind BBB.
but elon is a dumbass with alot of money and empty promises and people follow him like a cult because they want him to be right.

yet ...they skip over all the problems to take small wins like a rise in stock price or shooting a car into space.

then its said he can work out the problems...its a young company ..yadda yadda.
while i agree but certain shit should not be ok or lied about.

same shit i say about lavar ball until i found out hes not the brains behind BBB.
but elon is a dumbass with alot of money and empty promises and people follow him like a cult because they want him to be right.

yet ...they skip over all the problems to take small wins like a rise in stock price or shooting a car into space.

then its said he can work out the problems...its a young company ..yadda yadda.
while i agree but certain shit should not be ok or lied about.
I read they just post a profitable quarter. Only the third time in their history. Let's see if they can sustain that because truthfully I hope they can but his leadership has left a lot to be questioned.

Elon Musk is starting to look a lot like this guy. ....
john-delorean.jpg

Inb4 Elon defaults defaults on his loan from El Chappo

Back