Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Terrifier 3

Added to Calendar: 10-11-24

Feel like horror is not a big ABW genre.
Nah.

Just a good bit of us don’t like stupid horror that don’t make no fucking sense.

Cept Du punkass that nigga liked Paranormal Activity and Alien Prometheus

These niggas been keep ing up with FROM…

Fuck alien Prometheus

This series been written from the end to beginning and it’s fucking stupid.

Fuck Art The Clown with Pinheads whole head.

Nah.

Just a good bit of us don’t like stupid horror that don’t make no fucking sense.

Cept Du punkass that nigga liked Paranormal Activity and Alien Prometheus

These niggas been keep ing up with FROM…

Fuck alien Prometheus

This series been written from the end to beginning and it’s fucking stupid.

Fuck Art The Clown with Pinheads whole head.
Damn lol I thought those were good

Paranormal Activity was great for what it was IMO. The sequels got a bit much though

Watching the second one now, definitely better than the first, but still pretty mid...

Same thing, great practical effects and gore... This one definitely upped the ante

And the white girl lead had some thick ass legs.. Definitely would smash

By now anyone going to see these Terrifier movies knows what they're going to get and that's mainly a gorefest and then some but they do try to insert some type of story in that makes me think about the characters in any Scream film or the antics of Freddy Krueger. In this third chapter we have Sienna (Lauren LaVera) dealing with thr trauma from the last movie . She returns from a psychiatric hospital to live with her aunt Jessica (Margaret Ann Florence), her husband Greg (Bryce Johnson), and their kid Gabbie (Antonella Rose), Sienna’s brother Jonathan (Elliot Fullam) is in college, dealing with his own PTSD.
There are some fun moments and i laughed at some of the antics of Art the Clown portrayed by David Howard Thornton as no one is spared from his murder spree just in time for Christmas. I actually found a couple of scenes shocking when unexpected gore pops up onto the screen. I did enjoy the bit about unattentive parents.It's a physical performance,full of mannerisms and slight winks at the camera. The violence of course is extremely gory and dwelling and I can see why there were a number of theatre goers that either walked out or passed out during the movie. It's over the top and then some and actually took me out of the movie several times. The movie definitely slows down when a few characters go into explanation mode and it's extremely predictable what certain characters fates will be after talking up Art. With the cost of this movie only being 2 million. I expect to see Art return.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

Back