Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Terminator: Survivors - Early Access 10/24

Probably not gonna come out until late spring or early summer

If they wait all the way until October, I'ma move on from it cause it's probably butt
I’m scared from the words early access

I’ll go out on a limb and call it butt now

I’m scared from the words early access

I’ll go out on a limb and call it butt now
I feel you

But some really really good to great games have gone through early access

I just hope they don't get too ambitious to the point where they overwhelm themselves then the game is butt as a result of them over selling them under delivering

I feel you

But some really really good to great games have gone through early access

I just hope they don't get too ambitious to the point where they overwhelm themselves then the game is butt as a result of them over selling them under delivering
lol can you tell even what kind of game it is?

I’m asking you in general
My assumption is you are going to be someone playing the story sometime after the war starts until you link up with the revolution.

Well I guess we all got that much from the teaser but if I had to compare it to something already out, Fallout 76

My assumption is you are going to be someone playing the story sometime after the war starts until you link up with the revolution.

Well I guess we all got that much from the teaser but if I had to compare it to something already out, Fallout 76
Yeah I Googled it

Another steam early access base building survival game

Palworld with robots nigga lol

Yeah I Googled it

Another steam early access base building survival game

Palworld with robots nigga lol
If done right, I would play it

The ONLY reason I stopped playing fallout 76 was cause a rando pulled up on me and started fuckin with me for no reason. I usually shy away from these interactions when I play cause I just wanna be left alone but I caught his bitch ass slipping and took all his shit

After that, I thought he was gonna spin the block and I got shook🥹

Back