Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Tell Them You Love Me - Fair or foul?

Fair or foul?

• Fair - they were in love

• Foul - diabolical white bitch

• Ehh - handicap niggas need pussy too

Results are only viewable after voting.
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Crazy part is she had a husband (who was black) and 2 kids that she basically threw away for a handicapped man.

Her ex husband wrote a recommendation to the judge that they give her the harshest punishment possible lmao. His triggers must be crazy. Retarded niggas looking like ghosts and demons to that man.

I don't know how he can recover from this kind of L. Losing your wife to a handicapped version of 50 Tyson is nuts. My man gotta relocate off strength. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Crazy part is she had a husband (who was black) and 2 kids that she basically threw away for a handicapped man.

Her ex husband wrote a recommendation to the judge that they give her the harshest punishment possible lmao. His triggers must be crazy. Retarded niggas looking like ghosts and demons to that man.

I don't know how he can recover from this kind of L. Losing your wife to a handicapped version of 50 Tyson is nuts. My man gotta relocate off strength. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Low key, low low low key, this ain’t the point of the thread and this don’t have to go no where after this. Low key, women gotta god complex. Ima leave it at that

You laugh fam, it’s real shit

There are guys out in this world, that think so low of themselves, that if they believe they are lucky to get a woman, that you, yourself would consider a solid 6. They’d feel so blessed that they die before they do anything to lose her. And it would take the promise of a dime to get them to commit infidelity.

On the other hand, there are women that are with men that are the equivalent of a solid 8 and up. I’m talking looks, financial stability, caring, supportive, I’m talking the works. And the moment a woman feels like he’s better than what she deserves. She will cheat wit a nigga so drastically below both his and her level. Just to feel worshipped and superior.

There’s women out here married to millionaires cheating with dudes who cook at Waffle House, and not for the physicality of sex like man might do, but just because she knows that she’s so drastically better than him, that he feels absolutely blessed to be able to touch her, and y’all know I’m right

That trailer was far less intriguing than hearing niggas talk about it on the pod.

I’d prolly watch it…but not based on the trailer.

I watched it. Shit was foul. She basically said he could communicate and was taking him on speaking tours and fucking him when he had no capability to say no. Got 12 years but only serving 2 years. Shits foul.

That trailer was far less intriguing than hearing niggas talk about it on the pod.

I’d prolly watch it…but not based on the trailer.

The documentary was cool but those guys on the pod give you the best 15 minute version you're going to get lmao. Had me rolling.

Back