Welcome To aBlackWeb

Want to see more. I’m excited though with this latest reveal.

It’s so wack how many ppl quick to offer their “solid opinion” based on bits and pieces these days. I’m not saying anything other than I’m wanting more

Want to see more. I’m excited though with this latest reveal.

It’s so wack how many ppl quick to offer their “solid opinion” based on bits and pieces these days. I’m not saying anything other than I’m wanting more

I get where some of them are coming from though. Some people are looking for a radical shakeup to Tekken gameplay, and they aren't really seeing it. That said, people are going overboard with some of the speculation.

Yea they still have that rivalry going on, but its not at the forefront of the plot.

Man, from T3 to TTT to T4 Jin was my main. But I dropped Jin in T5 when he got nerfed to the ground and picked up Hworang. I kept Hworang in T6 but then added Law and even ran a few local tournaments w Law, and been rocking with Law only since then all the way to T7.

Who y’all play?? Even if just casual

Yea they still have that rivalry going on, but its not at the forefront of the plot.

Man, from T3 to TTT to T4 Jin was my main. But I dropped Jin in T5 when he got nerfed to the ground and picked up Hworang. I kept Hworang in T6 but then added Law and even ran a few local tournaments w Law, and been rocking with Law only since then all the way to T7.

Jim was my dude and I think I remember what you’re talking about with him being nerfed in T5. I think he didn’t use the Mishima style anymore and I was kinda mad. I think Christie took Eddys place I used to use them. Kazuya too and Paul

Bryan/Hworang

Jim was my dude and I think I remember what you’re talking about with him being nerfed in T5. I think he didn’t use the Mishima style anymore and I was kinda mad. I think Christie took Eddys place I used to use them. Kazuya too and Paul

He first abandoned the Mishima style in T4. That made sense because that's when they brought Kaz back, so it didn't make sense for Jin to have half his moveset belong to another character.

Leo / Josie mostly Leo,

Back