Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surprised it took this long to get a thread but then again its only a handful on here that fuck with football

They coulda kept most of that Zava shit but yeah this was an enjoyable series.

Curious the called this a season finale but it felt like a SERIES finale. Im sure they wanna leave the possibility of a return at some point open. I think this was a good sendoff though

They coulda kept most of that Zava shit but yeah this was an enjoyable series.
I was wondering if Zava would make sense to folks who have no idea of the person they are imitating. The Zava part worked for me. Wish he stayed longer, lol.

Did u know who Zlatan Ibrahimovic was before Zava showed up on the show? That's @Blue_London fav player.

Reactions: GNS
I was wondering if Zava would make sense to folks who have no idea of the person they are imitating. The Zava part worked for me. Wish he stayed longer, lol.

Did u know who Zlatan Ibrahimovic was before Zava showed up on the show? That's @Blue_London fav player.

No idea since I dont watch too much football but after googling that dude that is fuckin hilarious 🤣

I started this the other day fake Zlatan>>>>>>>> the real fraud in every way possible and he's still a fraud.

Lol ok saving the rest so I have something to watch in Kenya

Back