Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tech News & Reviews

This for the island? Lol I’m not being funny

I fuck with ecoflow heavy. I have one of their smaller generators. It comes in handy during hurricane season out here for real.

If I was a homeowner out here id buy into the whole ecosystem.. solar panels, one of the larger ecoflow systems so that when the power eventually goes off the power is uninterrupted. Might not make sense for someone in the states that doesnt have to deal with that typa shit but it goes a long way when a hurricane knocks the power out here for me

the smaller joint I have I copped just to make sure if the power goes out I can keep my fridge on. The one I copped will keep my fridge powered for like 12 hours off a single charge.

when shit goes down out here Ill make sure its charged.. if the power goes out Ill plug my fridge into it at night time to keep it cool. In the daytime when its safe ill charge the genny back up. Its dope cuz these joints aint like the gas generators, it aint really cool to run them shits at night and you cant run them indoors. this shit is a nice inbetween.

Bitch that thing cost as much as a 2010 Chevy Malibu

Good luck

they got cheaper joints bruh. that one I posted was like the massive most expensivist shit lol and like I said I would cop unless im a homeowner

the smaller joint I have I copped just to make sure if the power goes out I can keep my fridge on. The one I copped will keep my fridge powered for like 12 hours off a single charge.

when shit goes down out here Ill make sure its charged.. if the power goes out Ill plug my fridge into it at night time to keep it cool. In the daytime when its safe ill charge the genny back up. Its dope cuz these joints aint like the gas generators, it aint really cool to run them shits at night and you cant run them indoors. this shit is a nice inbetween.

they got cheaper joints bruh. that one I posted was like the massive most expensivist shit lol and like I said I would cop unless im a homeowner
lol oh okay yeah that’s a lot more convenient than having a gas one so I understand the price and ohhh okay if there’s cheaper than the one I saw that’s cool

Back