Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Mecca (the guy with the dreads) tried to point it out to him nicely, but Troy wasnt having none of it. After that you can see he kinda gave up and just let him rant his dumb shit.
These weird hood ego's is what railroads a bunch of success stories. They can't just be successful and make it out the hood, then disappear into obscurity of the suburbs. They want to be well known and feared by some project niggas, like thats the world.

I just saw the 1st clip. That's the longest I've ever listened to Troy Ave speak and it's hilarious annoyed Mecca got and just said "fuck it this nigga ain't gettin it" and got quiet. Troy so badly trying to play that role he's not even listening to what's being said to him. He's just trying to show he's got more ego than the nigga he's talking to.

Does everyone saying “go to jail for a murder he didn’t commit” realize Troy Ave was never charged with Banga’s murder?? He is facing other charges and testified to get out of those charges. Dude played gangsta and doesn’t want to go to jail. Lol it is what it is. I just wish he would admit it.

You have kids so obviously you’re not in the streets carrying guns beefing with niggas online. And Troy raps and talks about how he shooting and shot at Niggas he got beef with. He’s definitely in the streets.
I’m talking from the perspective of Troy who has kids

In the grand scheme none of that other shit is important lol

Imagine forgoing being in your kids’ lives until they in they 20s and giving up a big chunk of your life when you were only shooting at someone who shot you so niggas on ABlackWeb and IG won’t call you a rat

You acting like Troy is a drill rapper. And you act like rappers only rap about what they are doing. Troy def isn’t is the streets like he used to be a decade ago

Ppl wanna talk about what Troy raps about and using it against him while also getting upset that they want to use lyrics against rappers in court is a wild contradiction

I’m talking from the perspective of Troy who has kids

In the grand scheme none of that other shit is important lol

Imagine forgoing being in your kids’ lives until they in they 20s and giving up a big chunk of your life when you were only shooting at someone who shot you so niggas on ABlackWeb and IG won’t call you a rat

You acting like Troy is a drill rapper. And you act like rappers only rap about what they are doing. Troy def isn’t is the streets like he used to be a decade ago

Ppl wanna talk about what Troy raps about and using it against him while also getting upset that they want to use lyrics against rappers in court is a wild contradiction
We just gonna agree to disagree. Can’t be in the streets get caught and say I’m telling because 1 year in jail is better then 15 I wanna be around my kids. It’s a million niggas in jail with kids who knew exactly what the consequences were gonna be for there actions and took the time.
Troy ran around for six years talking bout I wouldn’t wish jail on my worst enemy I want them on the streets so I can kill them then turn around and take the stand.

We just gonna agree to disagree. Can’t be in the streets get caught and say I’m telling because 1 year in jail is better then 15 I wanna be around my kids. It’s a million niggas in jail with kids who knew exactly what the consequences were gonna be for there actions and took the time.
Troy ran around for six years talking bout I wouldn’t wish jail on my worst enemy I want them on the streets so I can kill them then turn around and take the stand.
Niggas who in jail willingly over spending time with they kids are failures as a father

Just because they do it don’t mean it’s the right thing to do

None of this not taking the stand shit matters in the grand scheme lol

Then there's a million idiots in jail. Abandoning your kids over street shit isn't admirable.

bruh, I get what you're sayin

but at a certain point, it's about bein a man of your word.. not even street shit

what do you stand for

lotta mf wishy-washy & got no principle
People change everyday tho. I aint even speaking on this case just in general. If you only see me occasionally dont be surprised if the next time you see me im not on the same thing you saw me on in the past.

People change everyday tho. I aint even speaking on this case just in general. If you only see me occasionally dont be surprised if the next time you see me im not on the same thing you saw me on in the past.

this ain't got nun to do w/ that

people change for the better & still keep their word

stand for sumn or fall for anything

He woulda only got 5 yrs?

Like niggas gotta take the 5.

That nigga shot him. Y’all know a leg shot can kill right?

So …this man antagonized this man for years, shot him.,..and is expected to “do right” by that same man?

If tax shot anyone else….it would be foul to an extent.
Nigga you shot me. I’m putting everything on you.

Like what are people asking this man to do?

If I shot a nigga, I’m expecting that man to slap my mother if not shoot her on sight. And what can I say about? She off limits?
He didn’t flatten his tires or steal his Amazon packages.
Someone’s kid didn’t lose a school yard fight.

He

Shot

Him

not even on sum street shit

but threads like this show me why I couldn't hang w/ sum of yall

mf have no accountability

Niggas have accountability and all and I get by that bogus street code what he doing is wrong and it’s rules. But a lot of folks don’t care about those rules because it’s not like being in the streets is something uptight people do. Niggas rob and steal and kill and lie and you can’t be surprised like 89% of people don’t follow this to the.

Yea he lawyer could fight it and he could lose. Or he can drop dime have street nighas call him names and move to the Midwest and never tho k about this shit.

Back