Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Man f that, 1 guaranteed vs a gamble of 15?
I’m telling on everybody
Tax did it,
The members only nigga killed tony soprano
Tony killed Ralph and chris
CIA killed Kennedy
Aliens built the pyramids
Tesla was the brain, Franklin stole the patent
Caligula was a homo
The dinosaurs were giant birds
@Big Lurko just got a projector
@Big_Ev got a bowling league
@Elzo69Renaissance stay in the chi

See if I can’t get this down to 9 months
Lmao im like why i get tagged in this smh

The wild shit about that Cam thing is...Cam actually didn't snitch. Him getting shot in DC had nothing to do with Jay Z, a good portion of niggas here have hated him since he stole a gogo song and tried to pass it as his own. Cam got shot being a dumbass riding a lambo through one of the worst hoods in the city and niggas wanted to rob him
Oh so you snitchin now?

Niggas have accountability and all and I get by that bogus street code what he doing is wrong and it’s rules. But a lot of folks don’t care about those rules because it’s not like being in the streets is something uptight people do. Niggas rob and steal and kill and lie and you can’t be surprised like 89% of people don’t follow this to the.

Yea he lawyer could fight it and he could lose. Or he can drop dime have street nighas call him names and move to the Midwest and never tho k about this shit.

bruh fuck the street shit

end of the day it's about bein a man of honor

would a wife honor her husband who can't keep his word?

fuck a street code when most yall don't even have a code of ethics as a MAN

So in your opinion the honorable thing to do is lie under oath so that your friend's killer can go free and you can do 5 years?

Lol but you saying snitching is an ethics violation . What wife is gonna be cool with a husband gone 15 years. You need to go to church or something.

Lol but you saying snitching is an ethics violation . What wife is gonna be cool with a husband gone 15 years. You need to go to church or something.
I actually understand what Brian point is lol

It's really simple and I think y'all twisting what he saying

I'm speaking mainly from the pov that Troy should've gotten a protection order.

Troy is talking out both sides of his mouth and choosing and picking which part of street code he is going to follow

Now, in defense of Troy, assuming he went that route (order of protection) and the encounter still plays out the way it does, then at that point, it's every man for himself and if him "cooperating" gets him little or no jail time, then I get that side of it too

Last edited:
I actually understand what Brian point is lol

It's really simple and I think y'all twisting what he saying

I get his point your not supposed to join a group or act a certain way portray a lifestyle and break one of the core tenets of that lifestyle. For street shit taking the stand is never something that just explained away.

But in the non street world doing 15 years in jail when you don’t have is insane. And dude did try and kill him

it can't get any simpler than

BE A MAN OF YOUR FUCKING WORD

across the board in any situation

1 of the most valuable lessons my big brother taught me

do yall hang out w/ people who don't keep their word? Prolly not, cuz that shit ain't honorable

Found guilty

The hip-hop podcast host was found guilty for manslaughter, assault, and criminal possession of a weapon for injuring multiple people and killing Ronald McPhatter, Troy Ave’s bodyguard

Last edited:
Found guilty

The hip-hop podcast host was found guilty for manslaughter, assault, and criminal possession of a weapon for injuring multiple people and killing Ronald McPhatter, Troy Ave’s bodyguard

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnn. Well, see ya later(if ever again) Tax.

What a waste

Imagine coming from nothing to rubbing elbows w Bleek and Jay to throwing it all away cuz u ain’t got the guts to tell a nigga let’s walk around the block and shoot the five
Like a nigga not seeing his mom for years because he wanted to show another dude he wasn’t real.

Then lost the gun and ran from a nigga he just shot.
But niggas can’t see past the “snitching”

Back