Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Its not that hard of a concept. If you claim the street and have to go to trial, the sec you take the stand and start naming names and saying what happened, you are a rat. Its just funny how many industry people wanna dance around it and not call Troy a rat, but if it was someone else they didnt like they'd be all for it.

Boosie one of the few people bold enough to keep the same energy.

Its not that hard of a concept. If you claim the street and have to go to trial, the sec you take the stand and start naming names and saying what happened, you are a rat. Its just funny how many industry people wanna dance around it and not call Troy a rat, but if it was someone else they didnt like they'd be all for it.

Boosie one of the few people bold enough to keep the same energy.
I get what you saying.
Ik you don't fw the jbp but even they was talking about how since this incident happened Troy been talking more business minded and been on that streets is a myth stuff. It's crazy this happened in 2017ish. Are we sure Troy or even Tax for that matter still on the street shit today? Or does it not matter to you whether they are?

I get what you saying.
Ik you don't fw the jbp but even they was talking about how since this incident happened Troy been talking more business minded and been on that streets is a myth stuff. It's crazy this happened in 2017ish. Are we sure Troy or even Tax for that matter still on the street shit today? Or does it not matter to you whether they are?

Is that because he's actually changed or because he was smart enough to take the anti Tory Lanez route and not get caught up in more bullshit while your name is tied up in a case involving violence and a murder?

Is that because he's actually changed or because he was smart enough to take the anti Tory Lanez route and not get caught up in more bullshit while your name is tied up in a case involving violence and a murder?
Idk, Troy wasn't that popular in the 1st place. His music definitely ain't popping like that now. Maybe he truly smartened up cause he "seem" to be doing ok.

Idk, Troy wasn't that popular in the 1st place. His music definitely ain't popping like that now. Maybe he truly smartened up cause he "seem" to be doing ok.
Popularity doesn't matter in this instance. He kept his nose clean which was smart and a good job...but if he's spent years talking street shit it's not surprising that somebody would question the decision to "clean up" his image after an incident like this in terms of how genuine it is

Man f that, 1 guaranteed vs a gamble of 15?
I’m telling on everybody
Tax did it,
The members only nigga killed tony soprano
Tony killed Ralph and chris
CIA killed Kennedy
Aliens built the pyramids
Tesla was the brain, Franklin stole the patent
Caligula was a homo
The dinosaurs were giant birds
@Big Lurko just got a projector
@Big_Ev got a bowling league
@Elzo69Renaissance stay in the chi