Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

Lol this culture mad ignorant
It really is.

Like stand in him Not publicly missing his mans or whatever…..
But fake jewelry?
A Nigga is dead and gone for decades….but fake jewelry is how you want to go at him?

Sound like jealousy and or hate

It really is.

Like stand in him Not publicly missing his mans or whatever…..
But fake jewelry?
A Nigga is dead and gone for decades….but fake jewelry is how you want to go at him?

Sound like jealousy and or hate
We just gave PNB shit for walking around with all that jewelry but now we supposed to give someone shit for having a fake chain who owns properties

Idk man

We just gave PNB shit for walking around with all that jewelry but now we supposed to give someone shit for having a fake chain who owns properties

Idk man
Like bruh really talking about dude wanted to help his mans because he never been in a shootout.
So a nigga proud he been in shootouts and and and he shot two of his homies.

This nigga on video proud of this. Looking like he in a uberX.

Like ya lady got fucking shit and he remember to hold onto jewelry?

But he got a problem with a narrative?
But his is cool?

Dafuq

Like bruh really talking about dude wanted to help his mans because he never been in a shootout.
So a nigga proud he been in shootouts and and and he shot two of his homies.

This nigga on video proud of this. Looking like he in a uberX.

Like ya lady got fucking shit and he remember to hold onto jewelry?

But he got a problem with a narrative?
But his is cool?

Dafuq
I mean some of what Maino said was legit but in the grand scheme it’s BS

So no who is the prey in the predatory practices? And why?
Who stagnates wages?
This black people doing this to other blacks?
And only a dumb ass would think $20 stock is enough to change a life. How about research and try understanding what you talking about.
It’s called discipline and saving and long term planning.
If we want to keep it real, look in the stock threads since the IC…putting that $20 in the right place would easily be close to quadruple now. But let me guess…so wow $80.
Ain’t it more than $20?
Imagine putting $20 a week
Case in point….and someone point out my lie. .
In sept 2018 I invest in a stock when it was $6 and told everyone and made a thread to get errbody on board.
It jumped to $61 by Jan 2021. That gain ain’t shit I guess. So that 20 wouldn’t been 200. Should I go on? Google? Visa?
I told niggas to buy in philly while the homes were still under $20k. Now it’s hard to find anything under $200k. Guess who I didn’t have to convince, Asians, whites and Hispanics. Guess who’s getting priced out? Mostly black peoples .
But sure , capitalism ain’t for us. Stock not real estate will do shit for us.

Lol

Niggas like you keep black people thinking it ok where we are until they decide to take a foot of our neck.

We’ll keep wait on massa to do right by you….and I’ll continue to put money in people pocket without asking for shit in return. You stay on your gloomy dark cloud side…..and allow the other group to be happy it’s one less nigga to compete with as long as he don’t believe.
You are a white mans dream.

Safe ass no boat rocking black man trapped because he don’t want better unless he gives it to you.

Sad just sad.
Maybe us uppity niggas know what we talking about.

I know this not the thread but you say that any time somebody comes against capitalism that they are waiting for massa to take the boot off or thinking we feel they just going to play nice. But I don’t think people who talk down on capitalism think that everybody will just be nice. Capitalism as we know is mostly bad but you can benefit from it.

I know this not the thread but you say that any time somebody comes against capitalism that they are waiting for massa to take the boot off or thinking we feel they just going to play nice. But I don’t think people who talk down on capitalism think that everybody will just be nice. Capitalism as we know is mostly bad but you can benefit from it.
We can finish in another thread, sure . At the end of the day, you rather benefit and build for your family or complain and be at the bottom of the capitalist system?
Maybe just maybe people need to admit they don’t how to take advantage of it or not willing to try.

So what the solution? Work for someone until they feel they don’t need you?
Give your good years to put someone’s else’s thru school so they can make the connections to keep your kids as workers?

What’s the way out?

Not hearing any solutions.
Cuz black people are doing too much to progress everyone else except us.
Not saying you at this moment but we don’t try to take them down as much as we try to take each other down.

We can finish in another thread, sure . At the end of the day, you rather benefit and build for your family or complain and be at the bottom of the capitalist system?
Maybe just maybe people need to admit they don’t how to take advantage of it or not willing to try.

So what the solution? Work for someone until they feel they don’t need you?
Give your good years to put someone’s else’s thru school so they can make the connections to keep your kids as workers?

What’s the way out?

Not hearing any solutions.
Cuz black people are doing too much to progress everyone else except us.
Not saying you at this moment but we don’t try to take them down as much as we try to take each other down.

Again bro saying capitalism is wrong does not mean I’m gonna stay on the bottom and complain why is it so black and white. When lurk was talking he wasn’t speaking down on our race. Please stop viewing anti capitalism as wanting to be poor and steal from rich people. That’s all I ask

Again bro saying capitalism is wrong does not mean I’m gonna stay on the bottom and complain why is it so black and white. When lurk was talking he wasn’t speaking down on our race. Please stop viewing anti capitalism as wanting to be poor and steal from rich people. That’s all I ask
kinda like all rich or wealthy folk oppress people or are predatory?

Back