Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taxstone's Murder Trial: Verdict Found Guilty

You really just talk and rant to yourself. Then you deflect and move the goal post to suit you argument, like angry people on reddit or youtube comments. You should probably seek professional help about that before it gets worse.

And this post pretty much supports everything I said, but your autism is preventing you from seeing that.
Nah Nigga my account keeps me from seeing it and believing anything you say.
Let me know when you ready to make what you make in a month maybe two in a day.
I got receipts.
Now leave me be

Last edited:
Troy Ave. speaking up for himself and not letting people paint a narrative…
Like mainly forgot how much bruh been pressed.
So did it not go troys way or taxes way? Cuz bruh had heat. But for what? Then ran from same said heat.
But it ain’t go troys way?

I’m confused

Nah Nigga my account keeps me from seeing it and believing anything you say.
Let me know when you ready to make what you make in a month maybe two in a day.
I got receipts.
Now leave me be
How bout you get your wrists under control you goofy. Everyone ignores most of what you say cuz its vague ramblings from someone with a complex. The only receipts you have is for shit you made up in your head.

You're forgetting that i also browsed the stock thread and i'm willing to bet everyone largely ignored your stock tips, because we also saw you in another post, proudly say you buy thousands in random stock picks, then sit on them hoping it hits.

I know niggas like you irl and see them online all over. Ya'll just out here throwing darts at the board and when you hit something good, you yell, "I told you so!", but at the same time ignore/down play all the misses.

No why dont you stop bothering me and go back to your weird obsession with other ethnic groups.

How bout you get your wrists under control you goofy. Everyone ignores most of what you say cuz its vague ramblings from someone with a complex. The only receipts you have is for shit you made up in your head.

You're forgetting that i also browsed the stock thread and i'm willing to bet everyone largely ignored your stock tips, because we also saw you in another post, proudly say you buy thousands in random stock picks, then sit on them hoping it hits.

I know niggas like you irl and see them online all over. Ya'll just out here throwing darts at the board and when you hit something good, you yell, "I told you so!", but at the same time ignore/down play all the misses.

No why dont you stop bothering me and go back to your weird obsession with other ethnic groups.
Didn’t read

Sooooo
They guy with the shits ……ran from the gun he brought in and got shot at with, got caught with a phone in jail trying to convince his sister to suck a nigga dick so he can go free but niggas really mad at Troy ave cuz he didn’t have to tell?
But telling ya sis to suck dick for you is ok? Would he do it for her? 🤣😂
They just don’t like Troy Ave

I wonder why he don’t display this side of him on his podcast. This reminds me of 50 on the Cocaine City DVD. I always thought 50 was putting extra acting sauce in some of these of those videos.

Then I seen him act and saw how bad an actor he was, and thought.. why don’t he just be himself? Cocaine City 50 woulda been a dope Kanan.

But yea, he made great mature points and was very insightful. Seem like on his podcast though he’s trying to stay in a certain pocket. He should just do that..that, was dope.

And he explained Troy Ave the perfect way too.. Delusional and Grandiose ..crazy enough that’s what I find most entertaining about him though.

You really don’t get people who really believe the outlandish shit they say and do..like they might do that shit but you can tell they putting on. Wit Troy Ave, I dead ass can see him doing some shit like giving a few hundreds to a homeless person and then handing him a god is great, paper straight shirt..

Ion know why that obliviousness is comical to me

Back