Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tanning while black

I know a few sisters who tan

One does it because the radiation treats and cures eczema and psoriasis, she does it a few times a year or when she has flare ups

The melanin in our skin actually protects us, so its nothing wrong with doing it occasionally. We respond to it better than the demographic that tans frequently (cacs)

And lastly, if you're darker and you're scared of being too black, tanning once or twice won't make you darker, its sort of like exercise. You have to do it frequently and consistently to see those results. Once or twice will probably just make you glow

Never tanned myself but I work in a gym that offers it. My $0.02

I know a few sisters who tan

One does it because the radiation treats and cures eczema and psoriasis, she does it a few times a year or when she has flare ups

The melanin in our skin actually protects us, so its nothing wrong with doing it occasionally. We respond to it better than the demographic that tans frequently (cacs)

And lastly, if you're darker and you're scared of being too black, tanning once or twice won't make you darker, its sort of like exercise. You have to do it frequently and consistently to see those results. Once or twice will probably just make you glow

Never tanned myself but I work in a gym that offers it. My $0.02
Great $0.02. Learned something!

Back