Welcome To aBlackWeb

Taco Bell drive-thru refuses to take order because customer doesn't speak spanish

She’s scared of, & dislikes, black ppl.

I looked something up... like 95% of that citys population is Hispanic.. so she was shooing her away w her bs excuse of “no English”... no one can point to items? Hand signs? that whole staff is probably like this.

I don't have a problem with latino people and I don't really care all that much about the immigration issue. However, the idea that any of them can come here and claim that any part of this country is off limits to people who don't speak spanish is ridiculous. There likely is a race issue at play here, but beyond race that's a whole lot of gall they got.

I don't have a problem with latino people and I don't really care all that much about the immigration issue. However, the idea that any of them can come here and claim that any part of this country is off limits to people who don't speak spanish is ridiculous. There likely is a race issue at play here, but beyond race that's a whole lot of gall they got.
This is basically the mentality of hispanics in south florida. Most of them really catch an attitude if you dont speak spanish.

She’s scared of, & dislikes, black ppl.

I looked something up... like 95% of that citys population is Hispanic.. so she was shooing her away w her bs excuse of “no English”... no one can point to items? Hand signs? that whole staff is probably like this.

If she was a Black Cuban I don't think it would have played out this way. I think this is more about hate for Americans

Back