Welcome To aBlackWeb

T.I. ANNOUNCES HIS NEW PODCAST “EXPEDITIOUSLY”

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Necessary evil
TI-podcoast-2019-billboard-1240.jpg

T.I is looking to launch his own podcast, as he will debut his show “Expeditiously” on Sept. 5.

The name for the podcast came from a social media inside joke which often points out T.I.’s vocabulary. Known for his sophisticated nature and use of “big words”, T.I. has expressed his excitement to finally have a platform to voice his opinions with no restraints. “Frankly, I think because I have a lot to say, and I think the world needs to hear it.”

In an exclusive interview with Billboard, he adds: “I also felt that my opinions and ideas were far too big to just live on someone’s phone or on social media. I am at the point in my life where I have had so many life lessons and invaluable insight. I wanted to share, and I wanted others with even greater knowledge and rich life experiences to share their experiences in hopes of us moving the next generation forward.”

You can subscribe to Expeditiously on Apple Podcast here

Known for his sophisticated nature and use of “big words”,
Ha @ this. This shit will most likely be PC af, like a safe radio show. If yall aint notice by now, but when TI knows someone is recording he in the suit talking that Umar Johnson, but when he thinks no one is recording, the real TI comes out, like in that video with him and the security guard.
I think a lot of people will see what its like for the first few episodes, but it will taper off a lot, when that same lame ' i think no one is bad, everyone is great' talk starts. Just like those niggas on that complex show.

Back