Welcome To aBlackWeb

What he said?

I don't remember verbatim but basically he associated having dreads with being a gang member or troublemaker and therefore making it okay for police to profile black people that wear them. Used his nephew as an example saying that he wanted them but he told him no because police would target him and it would be his fault for using that hairstyle. No mention of that fact that being profiled for your hairstyle is unacceptable. You'd think that's what he would try to show his nephew or people in general with his platform.

He also said this dumb shit

Unlike many fans, Anthony Mackie — AKA the Falcon in Marvel's Captain America and Avengers movies — isn't concerned whether or not the studio hires an African American director to take charge of its first black superhero movie, 2018's Black Panther.

"I don’t think it’s important at all," the actor told The Daily Beast during a promotional appearance for his current project, Our Brand is Crisis. "As a director your job is to tell a story," he continued. "You know, they didn’t get a horse to direct Seabiscuit!"

I'm watching this shit on cyberflix anyway so idgaf lol

He also said this dumb shit

I'm watching this shit on cyberflix anyway so idgaf lol

I didn't even see that shit till now. Full fledged coon. Probably an all lives matter supporter but smart enough not to die on that hill.

I don't remember verbatim but basically he associated having dreads with being a gang member or troublemaker and therefore making it okay for police to profile black people that wear them. Used his nephew as an example saying that he wanted them but he told him no because police would target him and it would be his fault for using that hairstyle. No mention of that fact that being profiled for your hairstyle is unacceptable. You'd think that's what he would try to show his nephew or people in general with his platform.
Oh yea i remember that

Now I understand why all the ppl with locs or previously had locs said Eff Mackie. I had no idea he was out here shuckin and tap dancin. Would've never advertised the movie.

"You know, they didn’t get a horse to direct Seabiscuit!" Gotta be the stupidest and .most disrespectful thing I've read today

Fuck him and anything he starring in. To include The Coon and the Russian Wimp

Back