Welcome To aBlackWeb

Symba says he is a better rapper than Eminem

Eminem's status as a rap legend has been a topic of debate lately. Bay Area rapper Symba recently made the statement that he believes he's a better rapper than the "Mockingbird" rapper. Symba's perspective came to the forefront during a panel discussion titled "The Great Debate" at REVOLT World in Atlanta, Georgia over the weekend. In this spirited exchange, Symba expressed his belief that he surpasses Eminem in the realm of rap. He believes that "anybody can rhyme words," and even doubled-down on his statement by saying that he could name five better rappers than Eminem.

While acknowledging his respect for Eminem as a person, Symba drew a sharp distinction when assessing their respective rap abilities. "I respect Eminem on a level as a man," Symba started. "But as a rapper, I feel like I can name five better rappers." One of his fellow panelists, Tierra Whack, didn't beat around the bush and posed the direct question, asking, "Wait, so, you think you’re better than Eminem?" Symba took a moment to think about it, but then responded with a direct "Yes." He continued and said, "Anybody can rhyme words, [but] what are you saying?"

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/717870-symba-thinks-better-rapper-than-eminem

I'm not sure what is up with the Eminem slander. He is one of the greats. Is he overrated by white people yes but that doesn't take away from his skills.

Back