Welcome To aBlackWeb

Survivor Series Thread 11/18/18

I mean I honestly was not disappointed at all.

Daniel Bryan 100% proved why he is the goat tonight.

This match, with the size disparity.... Has very few ways it can work and still be believable.

Daniel had to turn heel. That was most important.

He had to beat AJ by kicking him in the balls, then doing his finisher.... Which is one of the most protected finishers in the game. He debuted it against Cena at SummerSlam.

Taunting Brock was genius. The commentary was perfect. The addition of the woman was perfect. She could have gave us a bit more desperate concern, like she was breaking character and was disgusted.... But she did a great job.

Brock not finishing it tho..... That's what does it.

When he pulled him up at 2, I knew the trap was set.

Like they've done sqaush matches with Brock mad times. That's important too.
We've seen and experienced sqaush matches with the title on the line... Featuring Brock. So the way it went. It was 100% they'd go with the sqaush again.

But Daniel didn't kick out. Brock pulled him up. And wrestling rules dictate you must pay for that.

And they both proceeded to milk the crowd for every blow the rest of the match.

It was brilliant. He went for the same cheating finish that beat AJ... and Brock survived it. Then DB ran through his entire offense on Brock. Every career highlight spot, every big move, everything that makes DB a crowd favorite.

Like yeah I get it

Brock ate allllllllll of DB's offense.... But... It was supposed to be a sqaush.... They took the crowd to the low of a squash only to reward them with a devastating heel finish that beat their top guy.... Then had their best guy run his full defense, only to have their most protected guy eat it, but limp away like he barely escaped.

They perfectly protected all 3 and put all 3 over at the same time.

AJ made DB tap. DB had to cheat to win.

AJ still feel he can beat DB, and the same mystique at to if he can beat Brock remains....

Cuz AJ gotta feel if DB cheating ass can make him look human, I gotta be able to put him down.

And if Brock/DB ever comes back up.....DB can go heel again and brag on how Lesner left limping...

They killed that shit.

Both the men and women put on 5 star matches imo.

I thought the first German that DB took really had him out... I was unsure & concerned as fuck for a while.. the fight he gave back was nice, Brock was selling well... they should’ve had DB win, the one win for SD (not counting kickoff) would’ve been gold... Vince ain’t shit for the shut out

tumblr_pif93rCXv21qzieia_500.gif

perfectly summarizes the night

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-18_23-22-21.gif
    upload_2018-11-18_23-22-21.gif
    82.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I think it'll pay off...

Shit should spark something with the tag team division

Back