Welcome To aBlackWeb

Supreme Court Allows $6 Billion In Student Loan Forgiveness To Proceed Under Biden Administration Settlement

Lamarquise

A Supreme Court ruling on Biden’s more massive one-time student loan forgivenes plan is expected this June.

This should provide some relief to those who need it.
I definitely need it.

I know it's hard to believe but being the resident poster in Blackface that works for the CIA hardly puts a dent in my out of state tuition balance for the HBCU I attended.

So this is a win for me and maybe one day I can contribute to my college like white grads do for the PWIs they attended.

In before I get called a coon

lol fuck all that.

Mind if I ask was it a large amount?

Im slightly irritated I payed my shit off a while back. Had I known this shit was on the table back then Ida kept deferring that shit. Dah well

lol fuck all that.

Mind if I ask was it a large amount?

Im slightly irritated I payed my shit off a while back. Had I known this shit was on the table back then Ida kept deferring that shit. Dah well
I can't remember how much I owed from jump but the amount that ended up getting paid off after payments I made was $23k which might pale in comparison to a lot of other borrowers but that was still a bill I'm glad I no longer have to pay

Back