Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Super Mario Bros. Wonder

g-dog-ona-flytip

"lemme break it down for you one time.."

I played the demo at target last Saturday. Easy to pick up and play. This game is very pretty and gameplay wise looks to be the best 2d Mario platform game of the hi def era. Thinks nothing like the new suoermario games. Super Mario wonder features new power ups and game play mechanics never seen before in a Mario game.

Cool that you’re excited for this
I didn't even know it was a thing until I saw it at target. Played the demo ,liked it the rest is history. There were videos all over YouTube . I thought it would've been covered here since there are a lot of switch games in this sub forum. Didn't see a thread for super Mario bros wonder so I decided to make one. I'll make a thread for the new sonic all stars game b'cuz that looks pretty good too.

I didn't even know it was a thing until I saw it at target. Played the demo ,liked it the rest is history. There were videos all over YouTube . I thought it would've been covered here since there are a lot of switch games in this sub forum. Didn't see a thread for super Mario bros wonder so I decided to make one. I'll make a thread for the new sonic all stars game b'cuz that looks pretty good too.
Appreciate it man

Wish more people played more games and talked about it

Back