Super Bowl 29 and 52 "Cosmic Coincidence" connection!

RaptureSoonUgoing?

The Cloudy Day is Near!
Dec 25, 2017
The Fathers House
This all came to my mind while I was sleep last night. Yes, I'm a charger fan but I never made these connections until God downloaded this to my mind last night. If EVERYTHING has meaning in this world then how about this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXIX

The super bowl the Chargers lost pointed us to this year! The chargers lost Super bowl 29 by 23 points! 49-26! The NFL year that the chargers played to get to the super bowl was the 1994 season, which was also when the first once in human history sign appeared in the heavens!

Comet shoemaker-levy 9

I did a video about the 5 heavenly signs in the last 23 years here:

The chargers are represented by lighting bolts. And theologically speaking, lighting bolts are symbolic of the judgment of God and the fall of Satan.

The chargers scored 26 points. 26 is the numerical value of the Hebrew name YHWH. Thus God was telling us in the score of the Super Bowl that in 23 years the final judgment of Satan will begin.

We flash forward to this years super bowl and the Philadelphia Eagles won their first super bowl by 8 points! 8 is the number for new beginnings! New beginnings start this year with the rapture of the church which is pictured in the book of Revelation by the church of Philadelphia!

All of this coincides with the milestone of milestones this year which is the 70th anniversary of the nation of Israel!

23 years ago the super bowl pointed us to this time! I like numbers and we can play some more with them. Super bowl 29, the one the chargers lost, is 2x9=18. Again pointing us to 2018 in another cosmic coincidence?

The 49ers scored 49 points. 49/7=7

So the 49ers scored 49 points= 7x7=49

The judgment of YHWH will be completed with the 7 year tribulation of the 70th week of Daniel in order to fulfill the 490 week prophecy of Daniel 9!

How about some more connections:

The chargers lost by 23 points to the 49ers both times they played in the 1994-1995 season.

They lost 38-15 in the regular season and 49-26 in the super bowl!

And check this "coincidence" the eagles beat both the Chargers and the 49ers the last football season!

The Eagles beat the Chargers 26-24 And the Eagles beat the 49ers 33-10!

So the eagles scored the same amount of points the Chargers did when the Chargers lost the super bowl 23 years ago, which was the Eagles margin of victory over the 49ers!

Is this all just a cosmic coincidence?

But there's more:

The 49ers won super bowl 29 in Florida by 23 points.

23 years later Russia showed Florida being nuked by their unstoppable ICBM's!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmod...w-animated-video-showing-russi-1823420164/amp

_100239698_floridatarget.jpg

One last connection. 26 points have been scored 2 times in the Super bowl.

The first time was the 1981 season in which the 49ers best the bengals 26-21 for their first super bowl title.

Margin of victory = 5

The 2nd time 26 points was scored in the super bowl was by the Chargers who were beat by the 49ers to win their 5th super bowl title.

Just cosmic Coincidence, eh?

This all came to my mind while I was sleep last night. Yes, I'm a charger fan but I never made these connections until God downloaded this to my mind last night. If EVERYTHING has meaning in this world then how about this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXIX

The super bowl the Chargers lost pointed us to this year! The chargers lost Super bowl 29 by 23 points! 49-26! The NFL year that the chargers played to get to the super bowl was the 1994 season, which was also when the first once in human history sign appeared in the heavens!

Comet shoemaker-levy 9

I did a video about the 5 heavenly signs in the last 23 years here:

The chargers are represented by lighting bolts. And theologically speaking, lighting bolts are symbolic of the judgment of God and the fall of Satan.

The chargers scored 26 points. 26 is the numerical value of the Hebrew name YHWH. Thus God was telling us in the score of the Super Bowl that in 23 years the final judgment of Satan will begin.

We flash forward to this years super bowl and the Philadelphia Eagles won their first super bowl by 8 points! 8 is the number for new beginnings! New beginnings start this year with the rapture of the church which is pictured in the book of Revelation by the church of Philadelphia!

All of this coincides with the milestone of milestones this year which is the 70th anniversary of the nation of Israel!

23 years ago the super bowl pointed us to this time! I like numbers and we can play some more with them. Super bowl 29, the one the chargers lost, is 2x9=18. Again pointing us to 2018 in another cosmic coincidence?

The 49ers scored 49 points. 49/7=7

So the 49ers scored 49 points= 7x7=49

The judgment of YHWH will be completed with the 7 year tribulation of the 70th week of Daniel in order to fulfill the 490 week prophecy of Daniel 9!

How about some more connections:

The chargers lost by 23 points to the 49ers both times they played in the 1994-1995 season.

They lost 38-15 in the regular season and 49-26 in the super bowl!

And check this "coincidence" the eagles beat both the Chargers and the 49ers the last football season!

The Eagles beat the Chargers 26-24 And the Eagles beat the 49ers 33-10!

So the eagles scored the same amount of points the Chargers did when the Chargers lost the super bowl 23 years ago, which was the Eagles margin of victory over the 49ers!

Is this all just a cosmic coincidence?

But there's more:

The 49ers won super bowl 29 in Florida by 23 points.

23 years later Russia showed Florida being nuked by their unstoppable ICBM's!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmod...w-animated-video-showing-russi-1823420164/amp

One last connection. 26 points have been scored 2 times in the Super bowl.

The first time was the 1981 season in which the 49ers best the bengals 26-21 for their first super bowl title.

Margin of victory = 5

The 2nd time 26 points was scored in the super bowl was by the Chargers who were beat by the 49ers to win their 5th super bowl title.

Just cosmic Coincidence, eh?

You my nigga bruh...

But

giphy.gif

Reactions: MallyG