Welcome To aBlackWeb

Summer Jam Screen

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
yo i'ts only a matter of time before regular dudes start getting outted on facebook in this me too movement..

chicks gonna start tagging regular ass dudes who married and moved on with their lives in posts saying that they were sexually assaulted by them at some point in the past

without even securing the validity of the claims, a lotta dudes lives gonna be ruined

Last edited:
yo i'ts only a matter of time before regular dudes start getting outted on facebook in this me too movement..

chicks gonna start tagging regular ass dudes who married and moved on with their lives in posts saying that they were sexually assaulted by them at some point in the past

with even securing the validity of the claims, a lotta dudes lives gonna be ruined
Chill bruh

Chill bruh
what you mean?

you ever felt a chick up aggressively...regardless if she said no or not...was it possible she was uncomfortable?

sent them a pic they ain't like.....

tried to holla at a female after she said she wasn't interested...

any of these things......

if so... u could be next
:hedidit:

Reactions: GNS

with even securing the validity of the claims, a lotta dudes lives gonna be ruined

And most will probably be rapists so ya know

what you mean?

you ever felt a chick up aggressively...regardless if she said no or not...was it possible she was uncomfortable?

sent them a pic they ain't like.....

tried to holla at a female after she said she wasn't interested...

any of these things......

if so... u could be next
:hedidit:

You're reaching like a mf'er

It ain't nothing to gain accusing regular niggas
attention.....

ou get a lot of attention,

and there's a whole lot to lose..

i'm just saying all these women being assaulted... that means there's gotta be some dudes out here who "got away" with it....

i'm just curious when it's gonna start

Hell, that shit probably been taking place all along bruh before the me too movement even came to be. People put all kinds of crazy shit that dont belong on facebook on fb so I know it has. its just that with the me too movement its hollywood people getting exposed so we hear so much more about it.

was thinking about this shit the other day

among other things, I grabbed all kinda ass on the hallways in school, no lie.....i think we all did but I aint puttin that jacket on nobody

shit was fun and games but I'd admittedly be mad if I saw some kid do the same to my daughter

I think we (men) are responsible for controlling this shit.....not whats happening now but we can kinda bend the overall view of that type of behavior...if every dude around me back then got on my ass on some "ay that aint cool" shit, it would have been different

but you know us!....."was it soft???"

Ive asked myself this many a times. Ive never raped but I for sure have done some shit girls hated themselves for after the fact. Im a good nigga with bad intentions. Wonder how long it would take em to bring me down if I was really up. But fuck hearing all that shit.

My motto used to be

" When in doubt, whip it out"

I mean.... That's flat out assault....

It's only a matter of time before they put me on that screen

:ohshit2:

Like I said in another post niggas better really think about it if they want fame... background checking yaself, calling to make apologies to women from 1 to 18 years ago, random facebook posts about "if I ever hurt you I'm sorry now and in advance"

I see Du getting ahead of the accusations....

you-smart-you-very-smart-matter-fact-you-a-genius-15213570.png

Back