Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Submission Training

Are You Into This?

• Total voters
kinda weak ass bullshit is this??? Rank amateurs the lot of you. Gotta be like this here:

12.jpg

2.jpg

Amy-Brooke-device-bondage-02.jpg

Looks too muck like some shit that was carried over from slavery. No way I'd do that with a black woman

Now if I was into white broads....

Let me tell you something mane...

I'm chilling with her in the living room and the kids are asleep in their bed. That's when I put the TV on mute. Look at her and give her the look of, "you down for something'. She just gives me a sly grin, I tell her.."go in the room, face the wall and wait for me".

She gets ups and heads to the room, I let her stand alone in the dimly lit and silent room for 10 to 15 minutes. Then I walk in and say nothing, just close the door. She's facing the wall, and standing at attention. I grab something to blind fold her and tie her hands behind her back, then guide her to the bed.

I let her know the bed is in front of her, and I want her to get on it seductively. She slides on to the bed like a snake while arching her back. And I let her know how sexy she looks. I let her know that over the week she's gotten on my nerves. I let her know that she deserves punishment for such matters.

I'm walking around the room while I tell her this, being blindfolded the main sense she's using is hearing. My words are bouncing around her in multiple directions and I'm seeing her squirm with anticipation. Then I go silent, she knows not where I am, but she knows what's coming.

Then out of no where I slowly touch her lower thigh and she jumps a little not expecting it. I see goose bumps prop up on her skin. Then silence and devoid of me once again. All of a sudden, *slap*..I spank her bottom and her body wretches up.

I tell her "you think I'm letting you get away with disrespect"...she yells out.."no *name redacted*.." I tell her tonight you call me master, don't let my name slip out your mouth again. Then I give her another,..*slap*.. she screams and I tell her let's put a end to your talking.

I grab something to gag herher mo open so all I hear are the muffled sounds of what she feels. And for the next 10 to 15 minutes, it's a tease game of silence, soft touch, hard grab, and quick precise strikes to her bottom and thighs.

Just when I really get a sense that she's sunken into character, I untie her hands. I make her get on her back and tie each hand to an ankle. Then I slide down to the side for her ear.....

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png lemme chill

That's too much work and after I buss I'd smh at her all bound up and shit

You 'posta leave her like that for a few hours. Buss one, walk away and make a sammich, walk by every now and then and smack an ass cheek or something, smash again and buss another nut, go pour you a drink and sit off watching TV after smacking the other ass cheek, then come back and smash some more.

Last edited:
Back