Welcome To aBlackWeb

@StringerBell Appreciation thread

SneakDZA

High Brow Negro
Ayo shout out to our very own roving reporter and man on the street @StringerBell for always keeping us abreast of the current events. I don't think dude gets enough kudos for the work he does making threads and keeping conversations alive on this site (and the old country) even somehow staying relatively neutral trough it all.

I used to think dude was a bot but now I believe he's just dedicated.

Respect!

FOH with all his BS spamming Tweets

MF supposedly pro-black yet know ALL the random ass racist accounts on twitter.... "riight"

lol ikr.

I kno bout all the racist cac fox news ppl n coons cuz of him. Dude floods the politics thread w random trolling tweets from fox news cacs.

Dude is dedicated tho...

I'm really curious what @StringerBell does for work irl. Is he in news or media?

Imagine living life motivated by reading racist tweets all day.
Then post about them all day hoping for positive reactions.
Using the same 10 gifs since 2012 .

Let me find out you are married to a Penelope. šŸ¤£

lmao....thats why i for years thought dude was a bot.

He gotta work in news media irl. Sumthing aint adding up. Dude cares way too much.

Dude be posting random alt right ultra maga racist cac tweets at 3:30am....like really bruh

Yeah, my only real issue is, he should have more of an opinion on the tweets he posts. I mean, does he really think that we give a fuck what racists think about us?

Also

Every damn tweet ain't newsworthy. Sometimes after a major story, he will post 5011 tweets about the topic. It would be easier to just link us to the twitter thread he is grabbing all the tweets from.

Place ain't the same without him tho.

Yeah, my only real issue is, he should have more of an opinion on the tweets he posts. I mean, does he really think that we give a fuck what racists think about us?

Also

Every damn tweet ain't newsworthy. Sometimes after a major story, he will post 5011 tweets about the topic. It would be easier to just link us to the twitter thread he is grabbing all the tweets from.

Also

What you mean? He still here!

Back