Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Street Fighter 6

They already have a boxer, might be a while if he comes
they will have 5 shoto characters, 4 different wrestlers and 3 ninjas all on one roster but get squeamish about adding Dudley and Balrog at the same time. I won't hold out for him like I did on SF5 but damn this shit annoying.

they will have 5 shoto characters, 4 different wrestlers and 3 ninjas all on one roster but get squeamish about adding Dudley and Balrog at the same time. I won't hold out for him like I did on SF5 but damn this shit annoying.

I don't think they care about having Balrog and Dudley in the same game. They don't even fight that similarly. I just don't think Dudley made the cut for SFIII characters they wanted to include last go round. That and they brought Ed in to fill in an alternate boxing take as compared to Balrog.

Ken, Ryu and Akuma have legion of fans and fans would riot if they not in. Who are these 4 wrestlers?

I saw the Pax East invitational, Juri too strong. hopefully it’s not like SFV season 1 with Bison, Nash and Necalli

Back