Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stormy Daniels 60 Mins Interview

i saw one of her scenes

:df4:

and she from baton rouge too?

sighs

The only person who should care about this is his wife, I'm pretty sure most of these government people are having affairs. This isn't a big deal to me.

It is incredibly hard to impeach a president. This is nothing unfortunately. The sad thing about this shit is American politics has become a reality TV show. America has a strange fascination with celebrities to the point where they're looking at Rock and Oprah to save the day.

And I won't be surprised if Trump wins a second term SMMFH. The way he talks I don't think he wants one but Americans cease to surprise me.

its not that hard

they were gonna impeach Clinton for getting a BJ while in office

if they really wanted trump outta there, he would've been

It is incredibly hard to impeach a president. This is nothing unfortunately. The sad thing about this shit is American politics has become a reality TV show. America has a strange fascination with celebrities to the point where they're looking at Rock and Oprah to save the day.

And I won't be surprised if Trump wins a second term SMMFH. The way he talks I don't think he wants one but Americans cease to surprise me.
Just wait for Mueller.

Yeah but I don't think this was while Trump was president. She can sue but it won't go anywhere.
thats the thing, it dont have to be for something he did prior to becoming president

they could get him tf outta here now, but they wont

Yeah but I don't think this was while Trump was president. She can sue but it won't go anywhere.

She signed the NDA and got paid 11 days before the election so he violated the campaign finance rules. I kinda doubt it will impact much though outside of costing him a lot more money.

thats the thing, it dont have to be for something he did prior to becoming president

they could get him tf outta here now, but they wont

Bill was impeached for lying about it tho right? But i dont think Clinton was under oath.

Back