Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Stolen from the IC: What can White folk do to show they're allies / be more proactive in the fight

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
How do you want whites to be allies, or to be helpful, in fighting racism? Do you want us to be actively engaged and if so how?

There clearly exists a strand of nonblack folks that sympathize with the fight and wanna help. Besides murdering all white people (I know someone will mention it anyway) what do you honestly think nonblack Americans can do to fight the power?

.....the pond is getting smaller and the fishes are getting nervous .....self preservation is key

Why not, we suppose to wait for whites to come to their senses. No one is going to help us, we need to help ourselves. Which is why I hate when blacks go to the defense of other races because that shit is never returned

Didnt say that

Its good non black ppl out there.

Remember we are a very small part of america. We cant win a "war" and order to beat them at their own game, non blacks that are good ppl gotta cont to be rightest.

I don't need this grand gestures. Only a few are built for that. I just need regular everyday whites to not be assholes...and defend others when fellow assholes get outa pocket.

And to stfu when non white people are talking.
Couldn’t have said it better.

Be white cointelpro for black people. Infiltrate these white supremacist/extremists groups, dissipate their energy and come back to black people and give us the info on what’s going on. Rat out these racist judges prosecutors/DA’s etc, get on the jury and actually convict murderous white supremacists and race soldiers that kill black people. Whistle blow on police forces that are doing racialized actions targeting black people. Pass laws and bills that protect black people from race soldiers. Just a few suggestions.

Intervene in hate crimes or police brutality by asking questions/being a pest. White presence and investment makes them suddenly feel like law and order might not allow the shit to fly.

Be white cointelpro for black people. Infiltrate these white supremacist/extremists groups, dissipate their energy and come back to black people and give us the info on what’s going on. Rat out these racist judges prosecutors/DA’s etc, get on the jury and actually convict murderous white supremacists and race soldiers that kill black people. Whistle blow on police forces that are doing racialized actions targeting black people. Pass laws and bills that protect black people from race soldiers. Just a few suggestions.
and DON'T DUCK JURY DUTY. makes me mad when people do that.

Back