Welcome To aBlackWeb

Step parents!

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Based on how you feel, would you let your child call their step mom or step dad, mom or dad?
How would you feel if they did?
Why or why not?

My oldest daughter call the dude her mom is married to dad, since he's been in her life for over 10 years I'm ok with it.

I know a woman who's bother died when she was a toddler. She calls her stepmom mom because she came into her life when she was 4 n treated her like her own, so that's the only mother she was raised with.

I remember being 7 and my step dad was seeing my mom for 2 years or so. Always called him Ryan. One day in the car we're driving and he talking about something probably unimportant, then finishes with "so you can start calling me dad now.."

I know who my dad is, just dont have a relationship with him. Even though i dont care for the dude i was kind of offended by step father telling me/asking me to do that. So i would call him step dad for years and he hated that shit. Thinking back on it, its hilarious now. Occasionally I will still run up on him and be like "Step dad, what are you doing today?" and the look in his eyes cracks me up. My father figure is my grandpa, step dad and I never got along. We have our good days, but living in the same house as that guy drove me fucking crazy.

I remember being 7 and my step dad was seeing my mom for 2 years or so. Always called him Ryan. One day in the car we're driving and he talking about something probably unimportant, then finishes with "so you can start calling me dad now.."

I know who my dad is, just dont have a relationship with him. Even though i dont care for the dude i was kind of offended by step father telling me/asking me to do that. So i would call him step dad for years and he hated that shit. Thinking back on it, its hilarious now. Occasionally I will still run up on him and be like "Step dad, what are you doing today?" and the look in his eyes cracks me up. My father figure is my grandpa, step dad and I never got along. We have our good days, but living in the same house as that guy drove me fucking crazy.
The audacity.

My step daughter calls me mom, she just did it out of the blue one day. I wasn't expecting it but it made me feel special that she thinks of me her second mom.

Back