Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, Part 1)

Added to Calendar: 06-07-24

j1ewv74zfcf81.jpg

Courtney On her IG live she spoke few points about upcoming season finale
-she said a character will OG Power will return or make appearance (my guess Riq makes a call to Tommy to get drop about Mecca) -2 character deaths -Cane has to make a decision that will affect trajectory of show (my guess he either kills Lorenzo or Trace. Ramirez in 1x06 said something ever happen to Brayden/Trace, it would be a big story)

Courtney On her IG live she spoke few points about upcoming season finale
-she said a character will OG Power will return or make appearance (my guess Riq makes a call to Tommy to get drop about Mecca) -2 character deaths -Cane has to make a decision that will affect trajectory of show (my guess he either kills Lorenzo or Trace. Ramirez in 1x06 said something ever happen to Brayden/Trace, it would be a big story)

Its only a matter of time b4 trace a dead man regardless. He definitely getting popped for running his mouth.

Its only a matter of time b4 trace a dead man regardless. He definitely getting popped for running his mouth.

Killing Trace isn't a bad move but if they shoot Trace that would be the dumbest shit ever. Trace family is too powerful to just shoot him with that meeting they just had and all the shit he just said in it.

Trace likes coke and pills. The move would be to give Trace some laced shit that takes him out.

Brayden will get disowned from the family

Ain't Brayden fault Trace uses party drugs. Can't prove Brayden gave him the drugs and also they have to give the laced shit to other folks who nowhere near that school so it doesn't look targeted to the school or area.

Ain't Brayden fault Trace uses party drugs. Can't prove Brayden gave him the drugs and also they have to give the laced shit to other folks who nowhere near that school so it doesn't look targeted to the school or area.
I meant when the blackface photo is released

they are at a crossroads w Brayden s character where they gotta either write him totally or write him going full force into the game

I think his family cutting him off is going to be the reason for him jumping into the game w both feet

I meant when the blackface photo is released

they are at a crossroads w Brayden s character where they gotta either write him totally or write him going full force into the game

I think his family cutting him off is going to be the reason for him jumping into the game w both feet

Oh ok I thought that is what you meant but wasn't sure.

I 100% agree with Brayden being disowned and fully embracing his role as Tariq's "Tommy".

I wondered why Tariq didn't scan and crop the pic to keep Brayden pops out of the pic.

Oh ok I thought that is what you meant but wasn't sure.

I 100% agree with Brayden being disowned and fully embracing his role as Tariq's "Tommy".

I wondered why Tariq didn't scan and crop the pic to keep Brayden pops out of the pic.
Need the full pic for accurate context

Back